[ << Back ]
Naked Photos of 50 Cent are available at MaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.
who appeared with 50 Cent on screen:
Birthday: July 6, 1975
Place: Queens, New York, New York, USA
Height: 0' 0"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in) for
50 Cent. If you have any corrections or additions, please email
us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
Born in South Jamaica, Queens, Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson has lived in New York City all his life. Raised by his grandparents after his father ran out and his mother was shot when he was only eight. Growing up, the Queens rapper originally wanted to be a heavyweight boxer, but eventually fell back on rapping. DJs had taken it upon themselves to release two Best of 50 Cent mix CDs, before he had even signed to a major label. 50 Cent hit the scene with "How To Rob An Industry Nigga" and he's been on a rampage ever since dealing with bootleggers, label back stabbing and other platinum selling artists trying to get at him physically. In 1999 his album Power of the Dollar, was heavily bootlegged and Trackmasters/Columbia never released it. Supposedly, Trackmasters weren't comfortable with him being caught up in the streets and getting shot three days before filming the video for "Thug Love," (with Destiny's Child) -- his first single. 50 was shot nine times that night, two shots hitting him in the head, the bullet that struck his face he carries as a reminder of what happened. That event led to the fall out with Columbia and negotiating his release from their grasps. He still showed love and rhymed over a Trackmasters produced remix of "I'm Gonna Be Alright" on J-Lo's latest album, but rivals at Murder Inc. had 50 cut from the track which could have launched the rapper. This all changed in one night when Eminem said on a radio show that "50 Cent is definitely my favorite rapper right now, he's the only one keeping it real." The very next day a bidding war started on 50, ending when 50 signed to Eminem's very own label Shady/Aftermath. 50 Cent's fame has exploded, being produced by Dr. Dre and Eminem and finally making his debut album "Get rich or Die Tryin'." 50 has full access and advantage of the streets through mix-tapes; that's his forum because he controls it. 50 Cent is the most anticipated artist of 2003. It's well deserved because he's "been patiently waiting."
- Is currently involved in a feud with music artist, Ja Rule.
- Is currently signed to Eminem's Shady Records imprint, which is distributed by Interscope Records.
- Has a son: Marquise, nicknamed 25 Cent
- His debut album "Get Rich or Die Tryin'" was the highest debut ever with 900,000 copies sold in the first week.
- His mother was killed at the age of 23. 50 Cent was only 8 years old at the time
- Was discovered by Jason Mizell aka Jam Master Jay.
- Grew up in the same area of Queens, New York as actor Dwayne Winstead's cousin Ted Witherspoon.
- Voted #8 on VH1's 100 Hottest Hotties
- Used to be a boxer
- Neither drinks alcohol nor smokes.
- He bought former heavyweight boxing champion Mike Tyson's Farmington, Conn., mansion for .1 million. The house is approximately 50,000 square feet, has 52 rooms, and was bought by Tyson for .7 million in 1996. The house includes five Jacuzzis, 25 full baths, 18 bedrooms, an elevator, two billiard rooms, a movie theater and a locker room.
- Born on the same day though not the same year as President George W. Bush.
- Recorded an album in 1999 titled "Power of the Dollar" but it was shelved by Columbia Records due to 50's "legal problems"
- Released a series of street mixtapes in 2002. These mixtapes became so popular that Eminem heard them and became determined to sign 50 to his record label. Even after his success, 50 still releases street mixtapes on a regular basis.
- Album "The Massacre" was originally titled "St. Valentine's Day Massacre" and set for a February 15 release date, but due to halted production of CD, it was set back to March 8th.
- Bought a multi-million dollar mansion that was once owned by Mike Tyson
- Was accompanied by actress Vivica A. Fox to the MTV Video Music Awards 2003
- Created a dance known as the "two step".
- His favorite actor is Charlie Sheen.
- His cartoon-like photo on the cover of his album "The Massacre" was meant to make him look like a Ninja Turtle, his son's favorite cartoon characters. 50 is also a fan of the cartoon, his favorite turtle is Donatello.
- His group, G-Unit, includes Tony Yayo, Lloyd Banks, Young Buck, Olivia, Spider Loc, Mobb Deep, MOP, Mase, and DJ Whoo Kid.
- Raised in Queens by his grandparents
- Named among Fade In Magazine's "100 People in Hollywood You Need to Know" in 2005.
- Was #8 on the annual Forbes magazine Celebrity 100 list in 2006
- He wrote an autobiography called "From Pieces to Weight".
Naked Photos of 50 Cent are available at MaleStars.com. They
currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.