[ << Back ]
Naked Photos of Adam Sandler are available at MaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.
who appeared with Adam Sandler on screen:
Birthday: September 9, 1966
Place: Brooklyn, New York, USA
Height: 5' 1"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in) for
Adam Sandler. If you have any corrections or additions, please email
us at email@example.com.
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
Adam Sandler was born on September 9, 1966, in Brooklyn, New York, to Judy and Stanley Sandler. At 17 he took his first step towards becoming a stand-up comedian when he spontaneously took the stage at a Boston comedy club. He found he was a natural comic. He nurtured his talent while at New York University (graduating with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in 1991) by performing regularly in clubs and at universities. During his freshman year he snagged a recurring role as the Huxtable family's friend Smitty on "The Cosby Show" (1984). While working at a comedy club in L.A., he was "discovered" by Dennis Miller, who recommended him to "Saturday Night Live" (1975) producer Lorne Michaels and told him that Sandler had a big talent. This led to his being cast in the show in 1990, which he also wrote for in addition to performing in. After "Saturday Night Live" (1975) Sandler went on to the movies, starring in such hit comedies as Airheads (1994), Happy Gilmore (1996), Billy Madison (1995) and Big Daddy (1999/I). He has also starred in Mr. Deeds (2002) alongside Winona Ryder; Eight Crazy Nights (2002), an animated movie about the Jewish festival of Chanukah; and Punch-Drunk Love (2002). He also writes and produces many of his own films, and has composed songs for several of them, including The Wedding Singer (1998). Sandler has had several of his songs placed on the "Billboard" charts, including the classic "The Chanukah Song".
- Adam's comedy album "Stan and Judy's Kid" set a record for most albums sold by a comedy album in its first week. It debuted at number 16 on the Billboard charts. All three of his previous comedy albums have gone platinum.
- Graduated from New York University (1991).
- Grew up in Manchester, New Hampshire.
- Often casts Allen Covert, Blake Clark, Peter Dante, Jonathan Loughran, Steve Buscemi and former SNL players in his films such as Rob Schneider.
- Was originally cast for a role in Very Bad Things (1998).
- In 1988, he was hired as a VeeJay for MTV's TV-trivia game show "Remote Control" (1987).
- Dated actress Alicia Silverstone.
- Is a fan of professional wrestling, and most of his self-written films have references to professional wrestling in them (the principal in Billy Madison (1995), Captain Insano in The Waterboy (1998), Chief Jay Strongbow's sleeper hold in Big Daddy (1999/I), mind-wrestling and Tommy 'Tiny' Lister - a.k.a. the WWF's Zeus - in Little Nicky (2000), etc). Sandler even appeared on "WWF Smackdown!" (1999) to promote Little Nicky (2000). Kevin Nash, Bill Goldberg, '"Stone Cold" Steve Austin' ; all professional wrestlers, appeared in Adam's recent film, The Longest Yard (2005).
- Announced engagement to longtime girlfriend, model/actress Jackie Sandler. [June 2002]
- Ranked #35 in Premiere's 2003 annual Power 100 List. Had ranked #43 the previous two years.
- His sister is a dentist.
- Started Happy Madison Productions, which is behind most of his films.
- His production company, Happy Madison, is named after two of his films, Happy Gilmore (1996) and Billy Madison (1995).
- His beloved dog, Meatball, who also has a section on Adam's official website with photos and videos, passed away due to a heart attack, at 4 years old. He was the son of Mr. Beefy, the talking dog in Little Nicky (2000). Meatball was best "man" at Sandler's wedding and was dressed in a tux, with a yarmulka on his head. [January 27 2004].
- Is a major Yankee fan, refers to the team in some of his films especially - Anger Management (2003). He has also been known to have gone to games when the Yankees are playing.
- He is a huge fan of Van Halen and Styx. There is usually a reference or song in his movies.
- He was originally set to play taxi driver Max in Collateral (2004) opposite Tom Cruise but he backed out to work on Spanglish (2004). Jamie Foxx was cast in Collateral (2004) instead. Jamie Foxx went on to be nominated for an Academy Award for the role.
- Shares a birthday with Hugh Grant.
- Was parodied by Jimmy Fallon on "Saturday Night Live" (1975).
- Performed at the RNC (Republican national conference) in 2004.
- Was a Resident Advisor in Brittany Hall during his time at New York University.
- Spoke at Manchester Central High School's 2003 Graduation, the same school he graduated from. His nephew was one of three Valedictorians that year.
- Attended WWE's Wrestlemania 21 at April 2005.
- His favourite bands ever are Van Halen and Styx.
- Has starred alongside Drew Barrymore in two movies: The Wedding Singer (1998) and 50 First Dates (2004).
- Never does print interviews and very rarely does television interviews.
- Adam wore an Armani tux in his June 2003 wedding to Jackie Sandler.
- Was considered for the role of "Willy Wonka" in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005).
- He and his wife, Jackie Sandler, became the parents of a baby Sadie Madison, on May 6, 2006 in Los Angeles.
- Has worked with director Frank Coraci three times: The Wedding Singer (1998), The Waterboy (1998) and Click (2006).
- Ranked #24 on Premiere's 2006 "Power 50" list. Had ranked #24 in 2005 as well.
Naked Photos of Adam Sandler are available at MaleStars.com. They
currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.