[ << Back ]
Naked Photos of Aidan Quinn are available at MaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.
who appeared with Aidan Quinn on screen:
Birthday: March 8, 1959
Place: Rockford, Illinois, USA
Height: 5' 1"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in) for
Aidan Quinn. If you have any corrections or additions, please email
us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
| A leading actor of the stage and screen, Aidan Quinn specializes in portraying sensitive, intelligent characters. Easily recognizable thanks to his platitude-inspiring baby blues and classically handsome features, Quinn has long enjoyed a reputation as the thinking woman's fantasy fodder.Born in Chicago on March 8, 1959, to Irish immigrants, Quinn and his four siblings were raised in both the U.S. and their parents' native country. The family spent so much time in Ireland that Quinn had part of his high school education there, and he moved to Dublin in his late teens. While in Dublin, he tried to break into the local theatre scene; when that proved to be less than fruitful, Quinn returned to Chicago. There, he worked as a roofer and joined local acting companies. He acted in a number of productions and made his New York debut in an off-Broadway production of Sam Shepard's Fool for Love. Quinn broke into film playing an angry young man who gets involved with faux "good girl" Daryl Hannah in James Foley's Reckless (1984). The film went largely ignored by both critics and audiences, and it wasn't until he starred in Susan Seidelman's Desperately Seeking Susan the following year that Quinn began to attract notice. The recognition he earned for that film was nicely complemented during the same year by his acclaimed, Emmy-nominated portrayal of a gay lawyer with AIDS in An Early Frost, the first TV movie to deal directly with the subject of the virus.Quinn subsequently carved a niche for himself with strong portrayals in a series of disparate films throughout the '80s and '90s. He did some of his more memorable work in Barry Levinson's Avalon (1990), a family drama that saw him give a convincing portrayal of a Jewish father; The Playboys (1992), which cast him as an amorous Irish musician; Benny and Joon (1993), in which he played the long-suffering brother of a mentally unstable young woman (Mary Stuart Masterson); Legends of the Fall (1994), in which he portrayed wild man Brad Pitt's responsible older brother; and Neil Jordan's Michael Collins (1996), in which Quinn got to play against type as an ambitious IRA terrorist.In 1998, Quinn collaborated with brothers Paul and Declan, starring in and executive producing This Is My Father, a heartfelt drama set in Ireland. Featuring a script and direction by Paul, cinematography by Declan, and a touching, tender performance by Aidan as a shy, stumbling dirt farmer, the film earned moderately strong reviews, particularly from critics who felt that Quinn was finally acting in a film worth his mettle. The actor followed This is My Father with a return to mainstream Hollywood fare, starring as Annette Bening's husband in the thriller In Dreams and as an old high school friend of Meryl Streep's in Wes Craven's Music of the Heart, both released in 1999. In addition to his stable film career, Quinn has enjoyed a stable marriage to Elizabeth Bracco (sister of Lorraine Bracco) since 1987. They have one daughter.
- Was Paramount's choice to play Jesus Christ in their production of The Last Temptation of Christ (1988) before a storm of controversy forced them to cancel their plans for the movie. Soon after, Universal picked up the movie with Willem Dafoe playing Christ.
- Listed as one of twelve "Promising New Actors of 1986" in John Willis' Screen World, Vol. 38.
- Brother of Declan Quinn and Paul Quinn
- Daughters, with Elizabeth Bracco, Ava (b. 1989) and Mia (b. 1998).
- After portraying Paul McCartney in a television movie, the two met by chance while staying at the same hotel and became real life friends.
- Brother-in-law of actress Lorraine Bracco.
- Brother of Marian Quinn
- Father of Ava Eileen Quinn.
- He auditioned at least twice for the Coen Bros. without being hired, so from then on, he said he refuses their audition requests.
- Graduated from Rockford West High School in Rockford, Illinois.
- Graduated from the prestigous DePaul University / Goodman Theater B.F.A. acting program.
- Greatly known for his work in Theatre through out Chicago, most notibly at the Goodman Theater and the Steppenwolf Theatre Company, where his credits include Death of A Salesman and One Flew Over the Cukoo's Nest.
- Member of the world renowned Goodman Theater Acting Company in Chicago, Illinois.
- Born on same day as 'Lucie Vondrackova' .
Naked Photos of Aidan Quinn are available at MaleStars.com. They
currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.