[ << Back ]
Naked Photos of Avril Lavigne are available at MaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.
who appeared with Avril Lavigne on screen:
Birthday: September 27, 1984
Place: Napanee, Ontario, Canada
Height: 5' 3"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in) for
Avril Lavigne. If you have any corrections or additions, please email
us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
Avril Lavigne was born in Napanee, Ontario, Canada. On September 27th, 1984. At 16, she moved to Manhattan and began work on her debut album. She dropped out of high school after 11th grade when she secured a record deal. When Avril was almost 18, she released "Complicated" from her debut album titled: "Let Go" Which went 6x platinum. A petite skater girl from a small town. Avril has shown she is independent, full of confidence and determination. A good combo to make "Complicated" and Avril a musical breakthrough. "Complicated" went to number #1 on Billboards Top 100. Also earning her 5 Grammy nominations, MTV music awards, MTV European music awards and many more.
- One of her songs, "Losing Grip", is about an ex-boyfriend
- won the 'New Artist in a Video' award for her song 'Complicated' at the 2002 VMA
- Parents are Judy & John Lavigne, French-Canadians.
- Her first video, "Complicated", cost over million.
- Her younger sister appeared in her 'SK8R BOI' Video.
- She has a younger sister, Michelle and an older brother, Matthew
- Was orginally pursuing a career in country and folk music, but transitioned into "punk-rock" because of its more lucrative possbilities.
- Received 5 Grammy nominations, including 1 for best new artist (2003)
- Debut album 'Let Go' is 6x platinum
- Dropped out of high school after the 11th grade when she secured a record deal.
- Won 3 MTV Asia Awards for favorite female artist, favorite breakthrough artist & style (2003)
- Has been nominated for 6 Juno Awards (2003)
- Her CD, "Let Go", was the third best selling album of 2002.
- Won four Juno Awards: Single of the Year ("Complicated"), Album of the Year ("Let Go"), New Artist of the Year and Pop Album of the Year.
- Announced that her song 'Sk8er Boi' will be turned into a movie.
- Her second album is titled "Under My Skin," which has gone 2x platinum
- Has a pizza named after her at a restaurant in her home town, Napanee, Ontario.
- 381,000 copies were sold of her second album "Under My Skin", making it her 2nd #1 album. According to Nielsen SoundScan, it ended the #1 spot eight- week reign of Usher's "Confessions" album. "Under My Skin" album is also #1 in the UK.
- Favorite pizza topping is olives
- The song "Slipped Away" on her second album is about the death of her grandfather.
- Wrote the song "Breakaway" which was sung by Kelly Clarkson.
- Is the second child out of three in her family
- Is good friends with Pink,Vanessa Carlton, and Fefe Dobson.
- Nominated for 3 Grammys: Song Of The Year ("I'm With You"), Best Female Pop Vocal Performance ("I'm With You") & Best Female Rock Vocal Performance ("Losing Grip") (2004)
- Avril taught herself the guitar at the age of 12
- Won Favorite Female Singer at the 18th Annual Kid's Choice Awards [April 2005]
- 2005: Won 3 Juno Awards; Fan Choice Award, Artist of the Year, and Pop Album of the Year ("Under My Skin").
- Voted #1 in Teen People's Top Hottest 21 Under 21 List [April 30th - May 1st 2005]
- She was kind enough to donate many items to Rocky Stone to be given to less fortunate kids as part of the Toy Mountain Campaign 2004.
- Decided to perform in Dublin, Ireland the same day her grandfather died. After receiving the news, she knew he would have wanted her to continue on. Although all but breaking down on stage, she continued to perform in his memory.
- Became engaged to Deryck Whibley on June 25, 2005.
- Writes all of her own songs about her own personal experiences.
- Named #36 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2005 list.
- Is a vegan.
- Married Sum 41 lead singer Deryck Whibley on July 15th 2006 in an outdoor, non-denominational ceremony at a private estate in Montecito, California. She wore a Vera Wang gown and held a bouquet of white roses. Their first dance was "Iris" by The Goo Goo Dolls.
- The menu plate on her wedding reception read "Avril Whibley", implying that she has assumed husband Deryck Whibley's last name in her private life.
Naked Photos of Avril Lavigne are available at MaleStars.com. They
currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.