[ << Back ]
Naked Photos of Brad Renfro are available at MaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.
who appeared with Brad Renfro on screen:
Birthday: July 25, 1982
Place: Knoxville, Tennessee, USA
Height: 5' 8"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in) for
Brad Renfro. If you have any corrections or additions, please email
us at email@example.com.
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
| One of the hottest teen idols of the mid- to late '90s, talented dramatic actor Brad Renfro has also garnered adult fans for building an impressive filmography that includes performances opposite some of Hollywood's most respected actors. A native of Knoxville, TN, Renfro was raised by his grandmother following his parents' divorce. He broke into movies at age ten, when he impressed an audience member during a D.A.R.E. (a national anti-drug organization promoted by local police departments) skit (he was playing a drug dealer). This unknown person recommended Renfro to a talent scout who was holding a national open casting call for a young man to play a traumatized boy who finds himself in the midst of a deadly homicide case in Joel Schumacher's The Client (1994). Renfro, who had no training and no real acting experience, won the part and found himself working opposite such heavy hitters as Tommy Lee Jones, Susan Sarandon, Ossie Davis, and Mary-Louise Parker. Though such stellar company may have been daunting to others, Renfro held his own and earned positive reviews for his performance. He next played a new kid in town who befriends and decides to find a cure for an AIDS-afflicted boy (veteran child actor Joseph Mazzello) in Peter Horton's heart-tugging The Cure (1995). In 1996, Renfro played Huck Finn to Jonathan Taylor Thomas' Tom Sawyer in Disney's The Adventures of Tom Sawyer and then essayed an abused boy (Brad Pitt played him as a vengeful adult) in Sleepers (1996). Since then, his career has continued to expand. In 1998, he starred opposite Ian McKellen as a high school student morbidly fascinated by Nazi atrocities who finds himself drawn to an elderly, sinister war criminal in Bryan Singer's sophomore film Apt Pupil.
- Is an only child.
- Father, Mark.
- Mother, Angela.
- Brad is a proficient guitar player and lists Led Zeppelin guitarist Jimmy Page, as his idol
- The Offical Brad Renfro Fan Club 322 Foxboro Dr. Walnut, CA 91789-2032 USA
- Has played in a school production sponsored by DARE, a program in which young people learn about the danger of drugs.
- Knoxville, Tennessee: He struck a plea bargain on cocaine and marijuana charges and agreed to undergo random drug screening. [3 July 1998]
- He was arrested in his hometown of Knoxville, Tennessee, when police pulled him over and allegedly found cocaine and marijuana in his pants and socks. [5 June 1998]
- Arrested in Fort Lauderdale, Florida on a grand theft charge for allegedly trying to steal a 45 foot yacht. He and a companion failed to untie the boat from the dock, causing damage to both the boat and the dock. [28 August 2000]
- Sentenced to two years probation and ordered to pay more than ,000 for repairs on a yacht he tried to steal in Fort Lauderdale. [5 January 2001]
- While on probation in Florida, arrested May 16, 2001 for underage drinking as car was pulled over. Released from jail after 0 bond posted. [May 2001]
- Dated Gaby Hoffmann [Spring 1997]
- January, 2002 - Knoxville, Tennessee Brad was arrested and charged with public intoxication and driving without a license. He was stopped after a traffic violation near his house.
- Ordered back to jail for remainder of probation by Florida judge due to his drunk driving arrest in January. [February 2002]
- Until he was discovered and cast in The Client (1994), he attended Fountain City Elementary School in Knoxville, Tennesee.
- Won the "Hollywood Reporter's Young Star Award" in 1995.
- Raised by his grandmother.
- In 1997, he starred in a commercial for the video game Resident Evil 2 (Biohazard 2 (1998) (VG)). In the commercial, he played one of the game's main characters, Leon Kennedy. The commercial was directed by George Romero (George A. Romero), but it was never aired in the USA.
- Cousin of Jesse Hasek, singer for the band 10 Years from Knoxville, Tennessee
- On December 23, 2005 he was arrested, together with 14 other suspects, during a random drug sting operation in downtown Los Angeles while allegedly trying to buy heroin.
- Was arrested for allegedly trying to buy heroin from an undercover police officer in the skid row section downtown Los Angeles on December 22, 2005.
Naked Photos of Brad Renfro are available at MaleStars.com. They
currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.