[ << Back ]
Naked Photos of Charlie Sheen are available at MaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.
who appeared with Charlie Sheen on screen:
Birthday: September 3, 1965
Place: New York, New York, USA
Height: 5' 1"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in) for
Charlie Sheen. If you have any corrections or additions, please email
us at email@example.com.
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
| A leading man who has displayed a knack for action, comedy, and dramatic roles, Charlie Sheen is nearly as well known for his offscreen exploits as for his acting, though after suffering through scandals that would have ended many performers' careers, he overcame bad press and bad habits to enjoy a major comeback on television in the late '90s. Charlie Sheen was born Carlos Irwin Estevez to actor Martin Sheen (born Ramon Estevez) and his wife, Janet Templeton, in 1965. By all accounts, young Charlie wasn't an especially distinguished student; though he was a star on Santa Monica High School's baseball team, he was expelled due to poor attendance and bad grades only a few weeks before his class graduated. During his school days, Sheen developed an interest in filmmaking, making amateur Super-8 films starring his school friends (who included Rob Lowe and Sean Penn), and after leaving school, Sheen decided to take a stab at an acting career, like his father (and his older brother, Emilio Estevez). While Sheen played a bit part in one of his father's films, The Execution of Private Slovik, when he was nine, he began his screen career in earnest in 1984, playing Matt Eckhart in the Cold War thriller Red Dawn. (Earlier that same year, Sheen played a small role in a sequel to the horror film Grizzly which didn't see release until 1987; Grizzly 2: The Predator also featured a then-unknown George Clooney.) After good-sized roles in several made-for-TV movies and smaller roles in better-known feature films (including Lucas and Ferris Bueller's Day Off), Sheen got his big break in 1986 when he was cast as Chris, a soldier with conscience in Oliver Stone's Oscar-winning Vietnam drama Platoon. In 1987, Sheen starred in Stone's next project, Wall Street, and after establishing himself as a solid dramatic actor, Sheen proved he also had a flair for comedy in the 1989 hit Major League. The role also gave Sheen a chance to show off his pitching arm; a year earlier, Sheen got to play real-life center fielder Hap Felsch in John Sayles' drama about the 1919 "Chicago Black Sox" scandal, Eight Men Out. Sheen's next major success was also a comedy, the 1991 military-film satire Hot Shots, and while box-office blockbusters tended to elude him, Sheen worked steadily over the next several years, and racked up a respectable number of box-office successes.By this time, Sheen had developed a reputation as a hard-living star who spoke his mind regardless of the consequences, but his fun-loving image began to take on a darker hue in the mid-'90s. In 1990, Sheen was engaged to marry actress Kelly Preston, but she left him shortly after an incident in which he accidentally shot her in the arm. In 1995, Sheen tied the knot with model Donna Peele, but the marriage ended in divorce only 14 months later. The same year he was wed, Sheen was called to testify in the trial of "Hollywood Madame" Heidi Fleiss, and admitted he was a frequent customer of Fleiss' call girl service, spending over 50,000 dollars on the services of prostitutes. In the wake of the Heidi Fleiss scandal, Sheen did himself no favors in terms of public relations by openly dating a pair of adult film actresses, Ginger Lynn Allen and Brittany Ashland; his relationship with Ashland came to an end when she filed assault charges against him. Sheen's bad-boy image turned especially grim in 1998, when he was hospitalized for drug and alcohol abuse; after a short-lived stay in rehab, Sheen gave sobriety another try, and by 1999 he was, by all accounts, clean and sober and ready to get his career back on track. In 1999, Sheen's brother, Emilio Estevez, cast him as real-life adult filmmaker Artie Mitchell in the made-for-cable feature Rated X — a daring role, given Mitchell's drug abuse and sexual promiscuity — and the following year, Sheen became Hollywood's comeback kid when he was cast in the leading role of the popular situation comedy Spin City after the departure of actor Michael J. Fox. In 2002, a clean, sober, and successful Sheen made headlines once again with his love life, though this time in a positive manner: He announced his engagement to actress Denise Richards.In addition to his career as an actor, Sheen has also dabbled in production; he produced two of his films, Comicitis and The Chase, before forming a production company with rock singer Bret Michaels. Sheen also wrote the screenplay for the company's first release, No Code of Conduct. In addition, Sheen has published a book of his poetry, A Peace of My Mind.
- Sheen's request for an early end to his probation for drugs that extends to June 6 2000 was denied by a Malibu judge. [27 September 1999]
- Accidentally shot then fiancee Kelly Preston in the arm. Soon after that incident she left him and married her formerly platonic friend John Travolta.
- Has a daughter Cassandra with Paula Profit.
- Was born a "blue baby" and the doctor that saved him was named Irwin and his parents named him after the doctor.
- He fought constantly with older brother Emilio. He was a good student but then let his grades slip when he skipped school in high school to play baseball.
- Charlie had dreams of pitching for a baseball team.
- Dated former adult film star Ginger Lynn Allen.
- Upon release from the hospital, Sheen checked into Promises, a rehab center, where he stayed for only one day. His car was later stopped and police arrested him for using medications and drinking. Sheen re-entered Promises on doctor's orders. [22 May 1998]
- Hospitalized in Thousand Oaks, California, USA, for a drug overdose. [20 May 1998]
- Charged with misdemeanor battery against his ex-girlfriend Brittany Ashland. [21 February 1997]
- Arrested for allegedly assaulting a woman at his home in Agoura. The woman claims she was pushed to the floor and knocked out. [21 December 1996]
- Son of actor Martin Sheen and Janet Sheen.
- Brother of actor Emilio Estevez and Renée Estevez and Ramon Estevez.
- Has 3 children: daughter Cassandra, with Paula Profit (b. 1985), daughters Sam & Lola, with Denise Richards (b. 9th March 2004 and 1st June 2005 respectively).
- Early in 1991, he and a close friend found themselves in possession of Za ginipiggu: Akuma no jikken (1985) (V), rumored to contain actual snuff footage. Unable to convincingly explain away the atrocities as special effects work, they called the FBI who tracked down the makers of the film, who convinced them that the onscreen deaths were indeed special effects.
- Listed as one of twelve "Promising New Actors of 1986" in John Willis' Screen World, Vol. 38.
- Was considered for Tom Cruise's role in Born on the Fourth of July (1989).
- On April 23, 1998, a thief stole two dozen rare baseball cards belonging to Sheen in NYC - the cards, on loan from the star and valued at 0,000, were housed in a display case at the "Official All-Star Cafe", a sport-themed restaurant in Times Square.
- Loves barbeque sauce, and has even thought about releasing his own brand someday.
- His first film with George Clooney stayed unreleased because of FX problems.
- engaged to Denise Richards [January 2002]
- Was the one who drove Ben Affleck to Promises Rehabilitation Center in Malibu, California last August, 2001 for alcohol abuse.
- Uncle of Taylor Estevez and Paloma Estevez. Joe Estevez is his uncle.
- He is an avid Cincinnati Reds fan
- He once owned the baseball hit by Mookie Wilson in the 1986 World Series that went under Boston Red Sox's first baseman Bill Buckner's legs for the game winning RBI. (He's since sold the ball)
- Daughter, Sam Sheen born [9 March 2004] at 10:57 p.m in Los Angeles. weighing in at seven pounds, three ounces.
- Has starred in two TV series in which his character has been named "Charlie." They are "Spin City" (1996) and "Two and a Half Men" (2003).
- Dated Robin Wright Penn.
- Daughter, Sam, was born during the production of Scary Movie 3 (2003). Since the movie's initals are "SM," he and wife Denise Richards wanted a name with those two letters in it.
- Is mentioned in the Jewel Kilcher song "Intuition" in the line: "You learned cool from magazines, you learned love from Charlie Sheen".
- On 3rd August 1990 (his father's birthday) his family made an intervention to try and get him to control his drug and alcohol abuse and enter rehab. He entered rehab for 30 days and ended up staying sober for exactly 366 days. His main goal was to make one year, and after making it, he drank the very next day at Nicolas Cage's home. (Source - TV Guide interview)
- Is a baseball fanatic and is extremely knowledgeable about the sport as well as past and current players.
- Enjoys deep-sea fishing.
- Has a tattoo on his chest that looks like a note pinned to it that reads, "Be Back in 15 Minutes."
- Turned down roles White Men Can't Jump (1992), Indecent Proposal (1993) and The Cowboy Way (1994), all of which eventually went to Woody Harrelson.
- On May 20, 1998, he overdosed on cocaine and was rushed to the Los Robles Medical Center. From that date he has remained clean and sober.
- Was a partner in Sheen/Michaels Entertainment with Bret Michaels and Shane Stanley and Jim Faraci.
- Was a partner in Ventura Films, E.M.A. with David Michael O'Neill, David Sherrill and Nick Cassavetes. E.M.A. aparently stood for 'eat my ass'.
- Was a partner in Engram Digital
- He and Denise Richards both had very small roles in Loaded Weapon 1 (1993) (they do not share on-screen time), years before they met and fell in love on the set of Good Advice (2001).
- Daughter Lola Rose Sheen was born on 1 June 2005 in Los Angeles, weighing in at six pounds, 10 ounces.
- He and Denise Richards, have both guest-starred on the TV show "Friends" (1994), though not in the same episode.
- Former Brat Pack member
- The noticeable scar on his chin occurred while filming No Man's Land (1987). A prop explosive detonated accidentally, ripping into his chin and requiring eight stitches.
- Attended Chaminade-Julienne High School in Dayton, Ohio.
- Was in attendance at Chris Penn's funeral
- Was considered for the role of Batman/Bruce Wayne in Batman (1989).
- Played a stoner in Ferris Bueller's Day Off (1986). Even though his real life drug addiction hadn't started yet, Sheen told a magazine he stayed up for 48 hours to look the role.
- Living with Brooke Allen. They met at a party in May, 2006.
- Former brother-in-law of Paula Abdul
- Uncle of Taylor Estevez and Paloma Estevez
Naked Photos of Charlie Sheen are available at MaleStars.com. They
currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.