[ << Back ]
Naked Photos of Chris Farley are available at MaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.
who appeared with Chris Farley on screen:
Birthday: February 15, 1964
Place: Madison, Wisconsin, USA
Height: 5' 8"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in) for
Chris Farley. If you have any corrections or additions, please email
us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
| Rotund, blonde, and amazingly agile comic actor Chris Farley boasted an energetic, bumbling presence that made him among the few alumni from the long-running Saturday Night Live television series to find a comfortable niche in feature films. He started out working with the Ark Improv theater group after graduating from Marquette University with a degree in theater and communications. After leaving the Ark, he worked at the Improv Olympic Theater where he studied under director Del Close. From there Farley found work at the Second City Theater where he was discovered by SNL producer Lorne Michaels. The portly actor debuted on the series in 1990, and, with such goofy characters as loud motivational speaker Matt Foley (who lived in a van down by the river), quickly became one of the show's favorite players. He remained with the show through the 1994-1995 season and then left to pursue a movie career. Farley made his feature film debut as a security guard in Wayne's World (1992); he had a much larger role in the sequel, Wayne's World 2 (1990). Farley had his first screen hit when he teamed up with fellow SNL actor David Spade and appeared in the sophomoric Tommy Boy, in which Farley played the na
- Interred at Resurrection Cemetery, Madison, Wisconsin, USA.
- Brother of John Farley and Kevin P. Farley.
- Parents: Tom and Mary Anne Farley.
- Posed as Newt Gingrich on Capitol Hill in April 1995 to help the House Republican leader celebrate his first 100 days.
- Died from opiate and cocaine intoxication.
- Graduated from Marquette University with a degree in communications. 
- Grew up in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Before his death, Farley maintained that, as a dramatic role, he wished to star in a film biography of silent comedian 'Roscoe 'Fatty' Arbuckle' .
- Chris was an alumnus of Chicago's ImprovOlympic improvisation troupe. Fellow members include the Jon Favreau, Ian Gomez, Pat Finn, Tim Meadows, and Rachel Dratch.
- David Spade introduced a tribute to him on Saturday Night Live: 25th Anniversary (1999) (TV).
- Had a year left on his contract with "Saturday Night Live" (1975) but was let go in the process of the show's rapid cast change during 1995.
- In all his film vehicles, his brother Kevin P. Farley was used as an extra.
- Credited for performing many of his own stunts.
- Was originally cast as Shrek in Shrek (2001) and even recorded the dialogue. However, after his death, the role was given to fellow "Saturday Night Live" (1975) performer, Mike Myers.
- He was said to have idolized John Belushi. His life story bears a striking similarity to that of Belushi: both Farley and Belushi were regulars at The Second City in Chicago, both then went on to become cast members on "Saturday Night Live" (1975) and then later do feature films, both had obesity problems, both had a reputation for having an out-of-control lifestyle, and both died from drug overdoses at the age of thirty-three.
- Was the first choice for Jim Carrey's role in The Cable Guy (1996), but scheduling conflicts forced him to miss out on doing the film.
- At the time of his death, he lived in the John Hancock building in Chicago.
- Farley was 5 feet, 8 inches tall and weighed 296 pounds at the time of his death, the medical examiner said.
- His next door neighbor in the John Hancock Building was TV and radio host Jerry Springer.
- In August, 2005, he was honored with a star on Hollywood's Walk of Fame. The star is located in front of the improv Olympic West theater, where he used to perform.
- He played football in high school.
- Was best friends with David Spade.
- Was planning to do a third movie with David Spade at the time of his death.
- He is an Alumni from the Famous Improv Olympic along with actors Vince Vaughn, 'Mike Myers' , Ossie Beck, Tina Fey, Amy Poehler and Adam McKay
Naked Photos of Chris Farley are available at MaleStars.com. They
currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.