[ << Back ]
Naked Photos of Chuck Norris are available at MaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.
who appeared with Chuck Norris on screen:
Birthday: March 10, 1940
Place: Ryan, Oklahoma, USA
Height: 5' 1"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in) for
Chuck Norris. If you have any corrections or additions, please email
us at email@example.com.
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
Chuck Norris is an Executive Producer of "Walker, Texas Ranger" (1993) as well as the star. Norris is familiar to fans worldwide as the star of action films such as The Hitman (1991), The Delta Force (1986) and Delta Force 2: The Colombian Connection (1990). He also starred in Missing in Action (1984) and its sequels, Firewalker (1986) and Sidekicks (1992). Norris was born Carlos Ray in Ryan, OK. The eldest of three children, he helped his mother raise his two younger brothers in Torrance, CA, where his family moved when he was 12. Norris joined the Air Force after graduating from high school. During a stint in Korea, he began to study the Asian martial art of Tang Soo Do. After returning home, he worked for Northrop Aviation and moonlighted as a karate instructor. Two years later he was teaching full-time and running a number of martial-arts schools. His students included Steve McQueen, Priscilla Presley and the Osmonds. In 1968, he became the Professional World Middleweight Karate Champion, holding the title undefeated until he retired in 1974. He is a black belt in Tang Soo Do and Tae Kwan Do, both Korean fighting arts, and knows all forms of the martial arts. In 1969, he earned the Triple Crown for the highest number of tournament wins, and was named Fighter of the Year by "Black Belt" magazine. By the time he was 34, Norris had established 32 karate schools and had been a champion for six years. In 1996, he became the first Westerner to be awarded an eighth-degree black belt in Tae Kwan Do. Norris, who was urged to get into acting by his friend Steve McQueen, skillfully incorporates his martial-arts knowledge into his series and feature film projects, stressing action and technique over violence. He is the author of the books "The Secret of Inner Strength" and "The Secret Power Within - Zen Solutions to Real Problems". He works for many charities, including the Funds for Kids, Veterans Administration National Salute to Hospitalized Veterans, the United Way, Make-a-Wish Foundation and KickStart, a nonprofit organization he created to help battle drugs and violence in schools. He also starred in the television movie Bound by Honor (1993), broadcast on CBS. He lives on a ranch when not filming. His birthday is March 10.
- Campaigned for George Bush in the 1988 US presidential election.
- Eldest of three sons born to Ray and Wilma Norris. Chuck's brothers are Wieland Norris (born July 12, 1943; KIA in Vietnam, 1970) and Aaron Norris. Aaron is the youngest of the trio, the proverbial "runt of the litter."
- Father of Mike Norris and Eric Norris, the latter of whom is a professional stock car driver. Chuck also has a daughter named Dina, born in 1964. Diane Holechek is the mother of Chuck's aforementioned kids; of those three, Dina is the only one not mentioned in Chuck's 1980's autobiography, "The Secret Of Inner Strength: My Story." More recently, Chuck and Gena O'Kelly (his second wife) welcomed opposite-sex twins Dakota Alan (the boy) and Danilee Kelly (the girl). The twins' birthday is August 30, 2001.
- Often trained with Bruce Lee.
- 6-time World Karate Champion; among those he faced for this title are fellow actors Joe Lewis and Steve Sanders.
- He was the karate teacher of father-son actors Steve McQueen and Chad McQueen. The elder McQueen encouraged Norris to pursue a career in movies and television; allegedly, he told Chuck: "If you can't do anything else, there's always acting."
- Received "Veteran of the Year 2001" honor at the 6th Annual 'American Veteran Awards'. (12 December 2001)
- In the movies where he's a police officer, Norris usually prefers to work alone (i.e. Lone Wolf McQuade (1983), Code of Silence (1985) and Top Dog (1995)).
- Has 3 grandchildren by son Eric Norris; these include fellow actress Gabby Di Ciolli.
- He has founded two of his own martial arts: Chun Kuk Do ("the Universal Way") and American Tang Soo Do.
- He is the Founder of the National Tang-Soo-Do Congress (NTC) and the United Fighting Arts Federation (UFAF). Chuck is also President of the latter.
- Founder of National Tang Soo Do Congress (NTC).
- He has a 10th degree black belt in Tang Soo Do, and also an 8th degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do...that is, the Korean (or traditional) styles of each.
- His father Ray was killed in a car accident, shortly after cancer surgery. Part of Ray's throat and chin were removed; a tube was inserted in his trachea to help him breathe. Ray was thrown out of his car in the wreck, and the tube came out. Ray suffocated on the ground because no one at the accident site was aware of the tube.
- His voice and drama coach was Jonathan Harris, of "Lost in Space" (1965) fame. Harris "taught him how to speak," by putting his fingers in Norris's mouth, and stretching the mouth wide open. Chuck names Jonathan as the only man in the world who could get away with doing that to him...which Harris was always proud of.
- Having worked for years as a martial-arts instructor (giving both public and private lessons), he was offered the role of "Sensei Jon Kreese" in the original The Karate Kid (1984). He turned it down, claiming he did not want his name connected with such a brutal and vicious character.
- Despite their vast political differences, he is friends with actress and comedienne Whoopi Goldberg. He was so impressed with a performance of hers that he tried, unsuccessfully, to get her a role in his film Invasion U.S.A. (1985).
- Reader's Digest once noted a story of how Norris, true to his characters, prefers to find a non-violent way to solve a situation. Norris was in a bar once when a customer walked in and said to him, "You're in my seat. Move." Norris complied, and as the customer sat down, he recognized Norris. He then said, "Chuck, you could've kicked my butt if you wanted to. Instead of moving, why didn't you just attack me?" Norris' response: "What would that have accomplished?" Norris later said the experience resulted in him getting a new admirer and a new friend.
- Is a Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu under the Machado Brothers.
- As a child, his idol and favorite actor was John Wayne. Indeed, their on screen personas bear much in common. Both achieved their highest level of fame playing no nonsense good guys who were incorruptible and did whatever it took to make sure that justice was served and that the bad guys got what they deserved.
- He is a staunch supporter of the Republican Party.
- Is an NRA member.
- Is a close friend of legendary writer and director John Milius.
- Enjoys playing golf and participates in many celebrity golfing events.
- A website known as "Chuck Norris Facts" has been created as a parody of his career. Chuck is not offended by the website, in fact, has said he feels honored to have a website named after him and says he laughs when he reads the facts.
- Participated on the TV show "The Contender" (2005) with fellow action superstar Sylvester Stallone.
- Was a guest star on "The Price is Right Million Dollar Spectacular" honoring Bob Barker's 80th birthday. Other celebrity guests included Céline Dion, Ray Romano, Charlie Sheen and Larry King.
- Was the initial choice for the character of Red Forman on the Fox sitcom "That '70s Show" (1998), but was still filming "Walker, Texas Ranger" (1993), so he had to turn it down.
- Actively supported George W. Bush's campaign to become Governor of Texas in 1994.
- Twins Dakota Alan and Danilee Kelly, with Gena O'Kelley, born on August 30, 2001.
- Attended the first inauguration of President George W. Bush along with fellow long-time Republican supporters Sylvester Stallone and Robert Duvall. (20 January 2001)
Naked Photos of Chuck Norris are available at MaleStars.com. They
currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.