[ << Back ]
Naked Photos of Conan O'Brien are available at MaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.
who appeared with Conan O'Brien on screen:
Birthday: April 18, 1963
Place: Brookline, Massachusetts, USA
Height: 6' 4"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in) for
Conan O'Brien. If you have any corrections or additions, please email
us at email@example.com.
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
Conan O'Brien grew up in a large, Irish Catholic family in Massachusetts. At an early age, he began a love of comedy and goofing off, this carried on when he entered the prestigious Harvard University, acting out many pranks in his time, as well as become the president of the Harvard humor magazine, the Harvard Lampoon. After leaving Harvard, Conan found his way into a television writing job in LA. After jumping around on many unsuccessful shows, Conan moved out to New York to win an Emmy for his writing on "Saturday Night Live" (1975). Later, he moved on to work for "The Simpsons" (1989), when SNL Executive Producer Lorne Michaels offered him the job of producer for the now vacant 12:30 slot on NBC. Conan, after searching for a new host, decided to audition for the job himself, and eventually wound up as the host of "Late Night with Conan O'Brien" (1993).
- Worked as a warmup comic for the "The Wilton North Report" (1987).
- Lived with Lynn Kaplan. [1994-1999]
- Appeared as an extra and bit player on a number of skits on "Saturday Night Live" (1975) - notably as "Sheriff Andy" in a "Twin Peaks" (1990) parody with Kyle MacLachlan, and drinking in the bar in the "Irish Drinking Songs" commercial parody.
- Born at 1:38pm-EST
- His favorite episode of "The Simpsons" (1989) is "Marge vs. the Monorail".
- Cousin of Denis Leary, Jack Leary and Ann Lembeck.
- Graduated magna cum laude from Harvard University, with a BA in American History & Literature. 
- He was editor of the Harvard Lampoon for two years in a row and he is the second person to have ever done this. It had been 85 years since it was done.
- Has a golden retriever named Hudson.
- Married Liza Powel on January 12, 2002 in a full Catholic Mass by Father Paul O'Brien (no relation) at St. James Cathedral in Liza's home town, Seattle. The couple met when Liza was a guest on Late Night.
- Lives in Manhattan's fabled West Side apartment building, the Apthorp, whose residents include Rosie O'Donnell, Steve Kroft, Cyndi Lauper, Kate Nelligan and Lena Horne.
- Brother of Jane O'Brien
- A graduate of Brookline High School.
- Once shared an apartment with Bill Cusack.
- Took tap dancing lessons as a child
- The name of his production company, Conaco, was chosen to echo the name of petroleum company Conoco.
- Daughter Neve O'Brien born October 14, 2003 in New York (6 lbs., 10 oz.).
- Calls where he does his monologue "The Laugh Zone".
- Calls where he sits "The Chat Zone".
- In the 2001 film, Sugar and Spice, one of the cheerleaders is obsessed with Conan O'Brien.
- Replaced David Letterman in the late night slot on NBC after Letterman left for CBS. Virtually no one thought the show, now in its 11th year, would make it.
- Plays guitar.
- He will host "Late Night with Conan O'Brien" (1993) until 2009, when he will replace Jay Leno as host of NBC's Tonight Show.
- Will become the 5th host of "The Tonight Show" on its 55th anniversary.
- Both of his parents are of Irish descent.
- His show was cancelled for one night and brought back because the network's executives wanted to find a replacement show before cancelling the show. A replacement show was never needed.
- In the beginning season of the show he signed a new contract every week, because the network was doubtful of the show's future and his ratings.
- Originally wanted to name his daughter the old-fashioned Irish feminine name Niamh (pronounced "knee-vh" or "neh-v"), which means "radiance, lustre, brightness" -- but decided that her life would be easier if they Americanized the spelling to Neve.
- Has a dog named Hudson.
- Son, Beckett O'Brien, was born on November 9, 2005 in New York City, weighing in at 8 lbs. 4 oz.
- Once shared an apartment with comedian/actor Jeff Garlin in Chicago across from Wrigley Field before both of them made it big.
- When Burt Ward was asked to give a speech at Harvard about his role on "Batman" (1966/II), he brought the original costume, said to be valued at half a million dollars. Some students came up to him dressed as security guards and told him they would keep the costume safe. Then in the middle of the speech, one student stood up and asked, "When is a costume not a costume? When it's stolen." The lights dimmed and the students grabbed the costume and made off. After snapping pictures with one another in the cape, they later called Ward and gave the costume back. The ringleader of the gang? Harvard Lampoon editor, Conan O'Brien.
- In one episode of his show, a Finnish man in his audience pointed out to him that he looked like President Tarja Halonen. He decided to support Halonen in the election campaign in 2006, and started a skit called "Pro-Finland, Anti- Sweden". Halonen met with him and Halonen gave to him as a gift, Moomin dolls for his family.
- For Conan, the most beautiful woman in the world is Gisele Bundchen. He had the opportunity of telling her personally this when she was a guest on his show in 2005.
- One of his all-time favorite television shows is "The Odd Couple."
- Son-in-law of Seattle Dixieland band-leader Jake Powel.
Naked Photos of Conan O'Brien are available at MaleStars.com. They
currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.