[ << Back ]
Naked Photos of Corey Haim are available at MaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.
who appeared with Corey Haim on screen:
Birthday: December 23, 1971
Place: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Height: 5' 6"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in) for
Corey Haim. If you have any corrections or additions, please email
us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
| A teenage heartthrob in the 1980s, baby-faced Corey Haim appeared to be the kinder and gentler of the two Coreys; he was the good guy whereas Corey Feldman was the rebel. As a child, the "Haimster" appeared in TV shows and commercials in his native Canada until he made his film debut in the drama Firstborn at the age of 11. Many TV movies followed, including his award-winning role as Liza Minelli's son dying of muscular dystrophy in A Time to Live. After playing Sally Field's son in Murphy's Romance, he was old enough to star in the teen drama Lucas with Charlie Sheen and Winona Ryder. In 1987, Haim made his first co-starring appearance with Feldman in Joel Schumacher's teen vampire movie The Lost Boys. Whether they were friends or rivals, the Coreys co-starred in two more teen movies together: License to Drive and Dream a Little Dream. They later reunited for Blown Away, National Lampoon's Last Resort, Dream a Little Dream 2, and Feldman's directorial debut, Busted. At the peak of their popularity with preteen audiences, rumors began circulating about their apparent drug and alcohol addictions. In order to combat this image, Haim released a video diary in 1990 called Me, Myself & I, which featured him in an array of family-friendly activities. For the rest of the '90s, he laid low in straight-to-video teen movies, including The Dream Machine, Oh, What a Night, Just One of the Girls, and Fast Getaway. In 1997, he declared bankruptcy and wouldn't make another movie until 2000, when he played an ex-con trying to kick drugs in the thriller Without Malice.
- Favorite food: Pizza, Favorite actress: Cybill Shepherd. Favorite Actor: James Dean.
- Shared the screen with Corey Feldman in 7 movies to date. (2002)
- Father is French-Canadian.
- Got into acting because his mom put him into acting lessons to help him deal with his shyness and it later became a career because his older sister Carol was auditioning for roles.
- His dad, Bernie, worked as a sales rep. His mom, Judy, worked as a computer operator.
- Parents Bernie and Judy divorced when Corey was 11 years old. They were married for 18 years.
- Filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in July 1997 in Los Angeles, California, listing debts that included nearly 4,000 to the I.R.S., 0,000 in California taxes and a variety of medical expenses. The document stated that he had few assets, including a 1987 BMW, 0 in cash, 0 worth of clothing and ,500 in residuals and royalty rights. He also listed a ,000 pension plan.
- Has a half brother named Daniel Lee from his father's second marriage
- In 2004, he became the subject of a single by the Irish band, The Thrills entitled "Whatever Happened To Corey Haim?"
- Was engaged to Holly Fields (not the boxer) in 1996, but are no longer together.
- Brooke McCarter managed him up to the mid 90s until Corey's drug problem caused a fallout.
- Mother Judy was born in Israel
- Was asked by best friend and frequent co-star 'Corey Feldman' - while filming the first season of "VH-1's The Surreal Life" (2002) - to be his best man at his wedding to Susie Sprague-Feldman; but unfortunately, due to prior commitments he was not able to attend.
- Was engaged to Nicole Eggert, whom he credits with helping save his life on a certain occasion: while they were filming one of several movies together, she noticed that Haim was suffering from a narcotic "rush." Eggert promptly drove him to the local hospital where Corey was detoxed. (The irony is that her "Baywatch" (1989) character, "Lifeguard Summer Quinn," was seldom allowed to do anything nearly as heroic.)
- Sister by the name of Carol "Cari" Haim, who is 2 years older than Corey, accidentally got him interested in acting when he accompanied her when she auditioned for roles.
- Bill Egert's character, "Sean Haim", in the movie Detour (2002) was named after him, as Egert's favorite actor.
- Ranked #26 on VH1's 100 Greatest Kid Stars.
- Auditioned for the role of Dick Grayson/Robin in Batman Forever.
- Ranked #8 on VH1's "100 Greatest Teen Stars"
Naked Photos of Corey Haim are available at MaleStars.com. They
currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.