[ << Back ]
Naked Photos of David Boreanaz are available at MaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.
who appeared with David Boreanaz on screen:
Birthday: May 16, 1969
Place: Buffalo, New York, USA
Height: 6' 1"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in) for
David Boreanaz. If you have any corrections or additions, please email
us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
David was born in Buffalo, New York and grew up in Philadelphia. At the young age of seven he decide to be an actor which eventually led him to study acting at Ithaca College in New York. After graduating from college David moved to Los Angeles in order to pursue a career in the movies. After some uncredited roles he received his first important role as Kelly's boyfriend in the series _"Married... with Children" (1987)_ . After three seasons of playing Angel in the hit series "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997), he received his own spin-off show titled _"Angel" (1999/I)_ .
- Was discovered while walking his dog.
- Sued by ex-landlord for allegedly trashing a house; denies the charge. [5 November 1998]
- Graduated from Ithaca College with a degree from the Roy H. Park School of Communications. 
- On People (USA) magazine's '50 Most Beautiful' list 
- He is suing the driver of a car, Oren Kaniel, that crashed into his 1999 Mercedes-Benz on the Ventura Freeway in Los Angeles, north of Western Avenue, on Aug. 3 1999. He is seeking damages for pain and suffering, medical care, loss of earnings, repairs to his car, being deprived of his car while it was fixed, and damage to his personal property. [July 2000]
- Announced engagement to Jaime Bergman. [August 2001]
- Married actress Jaime Bergman on Thanksgiving Day 2001 in a very private and familiar ceremony.
- He was supposed to marry Jaime Bergman in September 2001, but, because of terrorists attacks on September 11, the wedding was postponed.
- His wife, Jaime Bergman, gave birth to their first child, a son, Jaden Rayne [1 May 2002]
- Has two sisters.
- Ironically, played a vampire's victim in the movie Macabre Pair of Shorts (1996).
- He attended Malvern Preparatory School for Boys in Malvern, Pennsylvania.
- Playing the role of Angelus on _"Angel" (1999/I)_ for February sweeps in 2003, Boreanaz ad libbed a lot of his lines. Co-star Amy Acker said in an interview, "I think it's great; he has so much fun playing that character. It's a lot of improvisation and taking risks. You never know what he's going to say; it changes from take to take." [January 23, 2003]
- Appeared with Kristine Sutherland (Joyce Summers), Nicholas Brendon (Xander), and Mark Lutz (Groosalugg) at the Angel and Buffy Convention held at the Brighton Centre in Brighton, England, 29 August, 2003.
- His uncle and godfather is Art Moore. Art is also the godfather of his son, Jaden.
- His favorite band is Grateful Dead.
- His favorite actress is Gwyneth Paltrow and his favorite actors are Al Pacino and Gary Oldman.
- His favorite sports are golf, basketball and football.
- Born on the same day as former "Growing Pains" (1985) star Tracey Gold.
- Named #2 of the Top Ten Sexiest Men of the Buffy / Angel universe in a fan poll by the Buffy the Vampire Slayer fanzine (2004).
- Only actor to appear on both first episodes of Joss Whedon's "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997) and spin-off show _"Angel" (1999/I)_ , as well as both last episodes of the two sister shows.
- Ranked #21 in TV Guide's list of "TV's 25 Greatest Teen Idols" (23 January 2005 issue).
- Son of Philadelphia weatherman/actor Dave Roberts (David Thomas Boreanaz) and mom, Patti.
- According to his friends and family, while they both share a passion for justice, a selfless desire to help others, and a strong sense of right and wrong, they say the friendly, humorous David is very little like his most famous character, the dark, brooding Angel.
- Shares his birthday with Melanie Lynskey and Tracey Gold.
- He and Christian Kane are the only two actors to appear in both the very first and last episode of _"Angel" (1999/I)_ .
- Is one of Christian Kane's best friends. They have been friends since before David became Angel on "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997).
- His father, David Thomas Boreanaz, was known as Dave Thomas in Buffalo. He was the host of Rocketship 7, a local children's program (which also featured Promo the Robot). He was also co-host of Dialing for Dollars, another local program.
- Was offered the opportunity to play as Bruce Wayne in Batman Begins but turned it down.
- If he wasn't an actor he would be an architect.
Naked Photos of David Boreanaz are available at MaleStars.com. They
currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.