[ << Back ]
Naked Photos of David Hasselhoff are available at MaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.
who appeared with David Hasselhoff on screen:
Birthday: July 17, 1952
Place: Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Height: 6' 4"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in) for
David Hasselhoff. If you have any corrections or additions, please email
us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
| Actor David Hasselhoff first built up a fan following on the daytime TV soaper The Young and the Restless, where from 1975 through 1982 he played Bill "Snapper" Foster. He graduated to Prime Time as crimefighter Michael Knight on the fantasy actioner Knight Rider; this one lasted from 1982 to 1986. With his American career in temporary doldrums after Knight Rider's cancellation, Hasselhoff took advantage of his fluency in the German language to establish a phenomenal successful singing career in Europe. It is likely that nothing has brought him as much professional satisfaction as his Berlin Wall concert, an event that drew 500,000 spectators. In 1989, Hasselhoff signed on for another TV series, the initially unremarkable adventure weekly Baywatch. Few people need to be reminded of David Hasselhoff's success in this last endeavor: as of this writing, Baywatch is the single most popular television series in the world, beaming out to an estimated audience of one billion viewers.
- In 1996 he got star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Saved a drowning child. [August 1995]
- Helped to rescue a car crash victim. [March 1995]
- In 1989 he was awarded "Most Popular and Best Selling Artist of the Year" in Germany and was invited to perform 'Freedom' on the Berlin Wall New Year's Eve 1989.
- In 1990, Cosmopolitan's Editor Helen Gurley Brown chose him for her magazine's 25th anniversary issue.
- Was engaged to Roberta Leighton.
- His lead role in "Baywatch Hawaii" was scheduled to be killed off in explosion that ends final episode of 1999-2000 season due to his commitments to new series "Double Cross." [May 2000]
- 26 June 2002 - checked into the Betty Ford Clinic for alcohol-related problems.
- Has had a passion for singing and is a major recording artist in Europe. He tried to break into the American music scene in 1984 with a remake of "Do You Love Me?", but bombed. His next attempt was in 1993 when he scheduled a live pay per view from Atlantic City. This time, it was O.J. Simpson that ruined his "comeback". As David was performing his concert, OJ was traveling along the L.A. freeway in his white Bronco. People who were watching the concert had switched over to the news to watch the car chase. Since then, Hasselhoff has not tried to break into the American music scene. He now saves his music for his television shows and the European fans.
- Hasselhoff and ex-wife, Pamela Bach, were injured when the motorcycle they were riding on crashed into a light pole in February 2003. Both suffered just minor injuries.
- Attended the Academy Of Dramatic Arts (Chicago) and the California Institute Of Arts (Los Angeles)
- Children: Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff (b. 5 May 1990), Hayley Hasselhoff (b. 26 August 1992)
- Siblings: Daine (b. 19 May 1950), Joyce (b. 1 July 1954), Jean (b. 7 March 1956), Lisa (b. 5 July 1968)
- Is mainly of German ancestry.
- Played Michael Knight on "Knight Rider" (1982). His ex-wife, Catherine Hickland, is currently married to Michael E. Knight.
- Is one of the very few actors to play the same regular character on two different series simultaneously. From 1995 and 1997, he played Mitch Buchannon on both "Baywatch" (1989) and "Baywatch Nights" (1995). Richard Anderson, Marla Gibbs and Fred Dalton Thompson are among the other actors to have done this.
- In Germany, he shares his dubbing voice with Kermit the Frog.
- Attended Marist High School in Atlanta, Georgia
- Graduate of Lyons Township High School in Chicago, Illinois. He is also in the Alumni Hall of Fame.
- Failed out of Marist High School in Atlanta, but transferred to Lyons Township High School in the Chicago suburbs where he successfully graduated. A plaque with his image is on display on the Wall of Fame in the main corridor of the high school.
- His stage credits--both on and off Broadway--include "Grease," "Jesus Christ Superstar" (he was Judas Iscariot), and "The Rocky Horror Show" (he was Dr. Frank N. Furter).
- He is second cousins with famous Australian TV host Rove McManus.
- His sister, Jean Hasselhoff, appears in the "Knight Rider" (1982) episode, "Dead of Knight", as Stanley Kamel's secretary "Rosemary".
Naked Photos of David Hasselhoff are available at MaleStars.com. They
currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.