[ << Back ]
Naked Photos of Enrique Iglesias are available at MaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.
who appeared with Enrique Iglesias on screen:
Birthday: May 8, 1975
Place: Madrid, Spain
Height: 6' 1"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in) for
Enrique Iglesias. If you have any corrections or additions, please email
us at email@example.com.
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
Enrique Iglesias Preysler was born in Madrid, Spain, to Julio Iglesias and Isabel Preysler. In 1979 his parents divorced. He was eight years old when he moved to the US and at the age of 15, secretly began writing music. He studied business administration at Miami University for a year before he dropped out to pursue a music career. Five years later, on September 25, 1995, he released his first album. His second album, which was recorded in Spanish, was released on January 29th, 1997. More great albums followed: "Vivir", "Cosas Del Amor", "Enrique", "Escape" and "Quizas'" All together, Enrique has sold over 15 million albums world wide!
- Son of Julio Iglesias
- The same writing team that wrote singer Cher's "Believe" wrote his hit "Bailamos."
- Considers himself a songwriter first, and singer second.
- Son of Filipina beauty Isabel Preysler
- Younger brother of Julio Iglesias Jr.
- Number #1 Spanish album: Quizas (Latin Billboard Charts)
- Has two half twin sisters, Cristina and Victoria.
- Sisters: Chabeli, Tamara and Ana.
- Brothers: Julio Jose and Michael Alexander.
- Appeared on the cover of the Spanish edition of 'Rolling Stone', December 15th, 2002.
- Number #3 Spanish Song: "Para Que La Vida" (Latin Billboard Charts).
- Number #1 song "Para Que La Vida" on Latin Billboard Music Charts.
- Has had 16 number #1 songs.
- Is the first Latin artist to have the most #1 singles on Latin Billboard Charts history.
- Had a mole on his right cheek removed. [April 2003]
- His song "Quizas" ("Maybe") is about his dad, Julio Iglesias.
- Quizas received a Latin Grammy nomimation for Best Male Pop Vocal Album (2003)
- "Be With You" received a Grammy nomination for Best Dance Recording (2001)
- Decided to part with his trademark mole after a doctor told him it could become cancerous.
- Won The Latin Grammy For "Best Male Pop Vocal Album" [September 3rd, 2003]
- His new single, "Addicted", is from his [new] 4th English album titled "7" Enrique's album is due out November 25th, 2003.
- Born in Madrid, Spain, but grew up in Miami, Florida.
- His song "Addicted" debuted on Casey Kasem's AT40 on November 16th, 2003 at #38
- Song "Addicted" is #37 on Casey Kasem's AT40 [November 23rd, 2003]
- His song "Addicted" only went up to #26 on Casey Kasem's American Top 40
- Was Ryan Seacrest's first musical guest on his new show "On-Air with Ryan Seacrest" on 12 January 2004.
- Co-wrote Clay Aiken's song "The Way"
- He is half Spaniard and half Filipino.
- Has two half brothers, Miguel Alejandro (1997), Rodrigo (1999), and half twin sisters, Victoria and Cristina (2001).
- Sister, Chabeli Iglesias, is a Spanish singer-actress.
- In Spanish his song "Bailamos" means "we dance" and "Para Que La Vida" means "why there's life" .
- Was the executive producer on his albums, Escape, Quizas, and Seven.
- His favorite food is Sushi, but he says he's also a big fan of fast food restaurants like McDonalds, Burger King and Taco Bell.
- Wrote all the songs on his Escape, Quizas and Seven albums.
- When he was about 9 years old, his grandfather was kidnapped but later found safe and well.
- Appeared on "On-air with Ryan Seacrest" on 19 May 2004. He was interviewed by a fan of the show named "Super Enrique Fan." He was interviewed before his performance at the Wango Tango Concert held 15 May 2004. He sang "Addicted," "Hero" and "Bailamos."
- At the Wango Tango Concert held 15 May 2004. He sang "Addicted," "Hero" and "Bailamos."
- August 2004; chosen as a renowned songwriter to sit on the executive committee to choose the Maxell Song of the Year.
- 15 September 2004: In the 7th Annual In Style Magazine's "What's Hot Now" Poll, he almost beat out Clay Aiken for the title of Sexiest Singer.
- Including both his English and Spanish albums, Enrique named his album "Seven" because it was his 7th album all together.
- November 2004; Enrique will be on the board of advisory in the project "International Year of Microcredit." The project offers small loans to business people in impoverished countries.
- December 2004: His song "Not In Love" was voted #3 Best Dance Track/Song by Billboard Magazine for the year 2004.
- 2005; Presented the new Viceroy watch collection 'Señas de Identidad' at Munreco Building in Madrid, Spain.
- Spokesman for the fragrance 'Blue Star Men' by Tommy Hilfiger. The fragrance line is set to launch Fall 2005 (Beyonce is the spokeswoman for 'Blue Star Women' by Tommy Hilfiger.) 
- Has two dogs; Grammy [Golden Retriver] and Lucas [German Shepherd]
- His on-screen debut in "Once Upon A Time In Mexico" (2003) was the last footage of him with his trademark mole.
Naked Photos of Enrique Iglesias are available at MaleStars.com. They
currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.