[ << Back ]
Naked Photos of Ethan Embry are available at MaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.
who appeared with Ethan Embry on screen:
Birthday: June 13, 1978
Place: Huntington Beach, California, USA
Height: 5' 1"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in) for
Ethan Embry. If you have any corrections or additions, please email
us at email@example.com.
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
| Born June 13, 1978, Ethan Embry grew up to be one of the few child stars to make a reasonably successful transition to adult (or at least young adult) roles. Beginning with his starring role in the ill-fated John Hughes vehicle Dutch (1991), in which he co-starred with Ed O'Neill, Embry went on to find steady work throughout the 1990s, maturing from child actor to drool material for teenage girls everywhere.Following Dutch (in which he was credited as Ethan Randall), Embry had a minor role in the Albert Brooks comedy Defending Your Life (1991), and then in the same year starred in All I Want For Christmas with Leslie Neilsen. His next substantial role was in the 1993 teen adventure film A Far-Off Place, in which he starred with Reese Witherspoon. The film met with lukewarm response, which was best summed up by Empire Magazine with the statement "Potential date-movie for environmentally aware thirteen year-olds." Embry's subsequent film, Empire Records (1995), met with a similarly negative reception, although it did attain a certain cult status among hormonally-aware teenage girls.After Empire, Embry was involved in two high profile projects, Tom Hanks' That Thing You Do and Ridley Scott's White Squall (both 1996). Neither film did particularly well, although the latter allowed Embry to appear with a virtual Who's Who line-up of up-and-coming male actors including Ryan Phillippe and Scott Wolf. Next up was Vegas Vacation (1997), the latest in the National Lampoon odessey, followed by Montana (1998) and two teen invasion showcases, Can't Hardly Wait, with Jennifer Love Hewitt and Disturbing Behavior (both 1998).
- Won 6th place in a California gymnastics tournament at the age of 10 (one can see Ethan doing back flips in Can't Hardly Wait (1998), right after the scene where someone calls Mike Dexter a fag).
- Married actress Amelinda Smith (auditioned to play Stacy in the CBS sitcom, but Emily Rutherfurd landed the role - Ethan read Amelinda's script, liked it, auditioned and snagged the role of Sebastian) [November 14, 1998]
- Amelinda gave birth to their son, Cogeian coming from the Latin word cogeo meaning "to think over" while Ethan Embry's 1993 "A Far Off Place" was still airing [December 10, 1999]
- Is the owner of many pets (in 1998, he had five cats and eight dogs).
- In a 1998 interview, Jennifer Love Hewitt said "He's like a kid who's had too much sugar", says Love. "He's hilarious." Adds Peter Facinelli, "When I met him it was 4:30 a.m. in the makeup trailer, and he was jumping up and down, pounding on the walls." "I'm high-strung", admits Ethan. "I've learned how to amuse myself."
- Produced an unreleased movie titled "Taken" with his White Squall (1996) co-star and friend, Jeremy Sisto, and a friend of Embry's was to direct it
- "Cant Hardly Wait" opened the day before Ethan's 20th birthday
- At the age of 22, Ethan had already appeared in many TV and radio commercials, movies (including doing his own stunts in one), produced and directed a short film (at the age of 13), co-produced another film, married, and become a father.
- Brother of Aaron Embry
- Writes with his left hand, but plays his guitar with his right hand.
- Is interested in photography.
- Last name was Randall, but he changed it to Embry because it was his grandfather's last name.
- Did his own stunts in White Squall (1996).
- Kessia Randall is his younger sister.
- In between the films That Thing You Do! (1996) and Vegas Vacation (1997), he only had two days off.
- Plays in a band, Southern Comfort Colonic, which is a mix of punk and hardcore speed metal.
- Appeared with Ed O'Neill in Dutch at the age of 13 and now plays his partner in Dragnet on the TV series.
- The song "Romeo and Juliet" by Dire Straits plays in the background in scenes featuring him in two different movies, Empire Records (1995) and Can't Hardly Wait (1998).
Naked Photos of Ethan Embry are available at MaleStars.com. They
currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.