[ << Back ]
Naked Photos of George Eads are available at MaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.
who appeared with George Eads on screen:
Birthday: March 1, 1967
Place: Fort Worth, Texas, USA
Height: 5' 1"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in) for
George Eads. If you have any corrections or additions, please email
us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
| Whether scanning a homicide scene for evidence or blasting up a motorcycle ramp at 120 miles per hour as one of the world's greatest daredevils, it seems there's little that square-jawed CSI star George Eads can't accomplish on the small screen. However, the future wasn't always so sunny for the decidedly down-to-earth star; Eads has most certainly earned his rank among television's best, thanks to a solid work ethic and the kind of steadfast determination that's been known to move mountains. Born in Fort Worth, TX, and raised in nearby Belton, it didn't take the Texas Tech graduate long to realize his calling — and despite the fact that chiseled Texans with big-time aspirations are a dime a dozen in Hollywood, Eads was determined to stand apart from the crowd. Of course, nothing comes easy in Hollywood, and after making the rounds to various auditions during the daytime, the eager up-and-comer would earn his keep as a weight adjuster at the local Gold's Gym in the off hours. Persistence eventually paid off in the form of a supporting role on the little-seen nighttime soap opera Savannah, and though the show barely lasted one season, it did provide an ideal training ground for the relatively inexperienced Eads. In the years that followed, Eads continued to hone his craft with a recurring role on the hit series ER as well as numerous supporting performances in such blink-and-you-miss-them made-for-television pictures as The Ultimate Lie and Crowned and Dangerous. Eads' persistence eventually paid off, and he was hired for the key role of forensic analyst Nick Stokes in the breakout television hit CSI. Cast as a former college baseball star with a hero complex, Eads charmed audiences by creating a character that was as believable as he was personable. The show proved an enormous success, but the young star nearly lost the role forever by making the simple mistake of oversleeping on the day of his salary negotiations (CBS at first thought Eads was attempting to strong-arm them for more money, but the situation soon blew over when Eads apologized for his actions). Now seated comfortably at the top of the television food chain, Eads continued to make a name for himself with roles in numerous made-for-television features including Just a Walk in the Park and Monte Walsh, though it was a role as his childhood hero Evel Knievel in a small-screen biography that truly brought Eads' career full circle. When he's not investigating some of the most grisly crimes ever witnessed on the small screen in CSI, Eads fulfills his duties as part owner of Hollywood's popular Cinespace restaurant — a perfect place to take in dinner and a movie.
- Graduated from Belton High School in Belton, TX in 1985.
- Texas Tech University graduate of 1990
- When he arrived in Los Angeles, he could only drive during the day because the truck he borrowed from his step dad had two broken headlights (after landing his role on Savannah, Eads bought a new truck).
- Used to work as a copy machine salesman.
- He is an alumni of the same fraternity of Survivor: The Australian Outback runner up, Colby Donaldson. Colby entered after George graduated from Texas Tech in 1990.
- He is a member of Phi Delta Theta's Texas Epsilon Chapter, Texas Tech University.
- Along with Jorja Fox, fired in July 2004 from the hit TV crime show "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" (2000) after reportedly failing to show up for work in what appeared to be a hold-out for more money. The network had only upped his salary from 0,000 to 0,000 per episode. Eads immediately issued a public apology, stating that it had nothing to do with money and he simply overslept. After a few days the network decided to rehire him.
- Father is a retired DA named Arthur Coleman "Cappy" Eads
- Mother's name is Vivian Baker, Superintendent of Belton Schools.
- Sister is Angela Eads Tekell who is a Lawyer in Waco with husband, David.
- Stepfather is Dudley Baker, a GYN Doctor. He is Vice President of the Texas Gynecological Society
- Is part owner of the Hollywood eatery "CineSpace". It's a "Dinner and a Movie" place
- When he started in CSI, the scenery of corpses etc. gave him recurring nightmares. In one of them, George has told, there's just blood spattering -no screams and huge block letters spelling DOA.
- He has two nephews named Marshall and Coleman
- Broke his thumb while filming Evel Knievel. Monica Casey was his nurse.
- He has two Harley Davidsons, a Porche 911 and a silver Cadillac Escalade
- Used to work in a gym cleaning machines and putting free weights back.
- Has a yellow labrador retriever named Maverick.
- Owns High Rise Apartments on Cloverfield Blvd in Santa Monica.
- He moved to Santa Monica after fires in California in October of 2003.
- Monica Casey, with whom he attended some award ceremonies this year, is a Registered Nurse from Toronto.
Naked Photos of George Eads are available at MaleStars.com. They
currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.