[ << Back ]
Naked Photos of Glenn Quinn are available at MaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.
who appeared with Glenn Quinn on screen:
Birthday: May 28, 1970
Place: Dublin, Ireland
Height: 5' 1"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in) for
Glenn Quinn. If you have any corrections or additions, please email
us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
| An Irish actor who rose to recognition with appearances on such popular television series as Roseanne and Buffy the Vampire Slayer spin-off Angel, musician-turned-actor Glenn Quinn proved the perfect fit for his role in Angel due to a lifelong interest in vampire lore and Celtic mythology. Born Glenn Martin Christopher Francis Quinn in Dublin, Ireland, in May of 1970, Quinn played in numerous local bands and attended Blackrock's Clonkeen College before relocating to the United States with his mother and two sisters in 1988. Following a brief role in Beverly Hills 90210 two years later and a pair of made-for-television films, Quinn would settle into an extended role as Becky Connor's boyfriend and eventual husband on Roseanne before making his feature debut alongside John Travolta in Shout (1991). Subsequent roles in such features as Dr. Giggles (1992) and Campfire Tales (1997) found Quinn increasingly in demand in teen-oriented films and television shows, and after landing the role of half-human/half-demon Doyle on Angel it appeared as if Quinn's star was quickly ascending. The co-owner of Santa Monica's popular 007-themed bar, Goldfingers, Quinn took the lead role in the 2000 made-for-television feature At Any Cost, later graduating to feature lead with his role in the Hitchcockian thriller R.S.V.P. in 2002. Though everything seemed to be coming up roses for Quinn, his untimely death in late 2002 resulting from a drug overdose tragically cut short a career that was only beginning to blossom.
- Though originally from Dublin, Ireland, most of Quinn's roles have called for him to hide his Irish accent and don an American one. The WB series _"Angel" (1999/I)_ was his first role in an American series where he was allowed to use his own brogue. Quinn's first screen kiss was in Shout (1991) with Gwyneth Paltrow. While still playing Mark on "Roseanne" (1988), Quinn also took a role as youngest son Cedric on a series called "Covington Cross" (1992). But while "Roseanne" (1988) filmed in the US, "Covington Cross" (1992) was filmed in England, which gave the actor one hell of a commute.
- Was a co-owner of Goldfingers, a 007 themed nightclub in Hollywood.
- Attended Clonkeen College, a Roman Catholic Christian Brothers school, in Blackrock, near Dublin.
- Had a tatoo "Erin Go Bragh" (Ireland Forever) on his right shoulder, and a Harp on his left.
- Did dead-on impersonations of "Sesame Street" (1969)'s Grover and Christopher Walken.
- His character Mark Healy on "Roseanne" (1988), was intended to be a one-episode guest appearance, but became a seven-year stint.
- He was spotted by casting director Johanna Ray, who helped him get representation.
- His father Murty, is a musician who played with Dickie Rock and the Miami Showband, and later The Sands with Tony Kenny.
- Favorite band was U2
- Had two sisters - Sonya and Lousia
- Worked in a factory, painted houses and waited tables before getting discovered.
- Liked hiking, soccer, motor sports and playing the drums and guitar.
- He died at a friend's house when he overdosed on heroin.
- Actor Michael Fishman, who co-starred with Quinn on Roseanne, set up a memorial fund in his name.
- Grew up in Cabinteely, Dublin, Ireland down the street from Cinematographer/ Producer Noel Donnellon and Animator/Director Paul Donnellon
- Was good friends with David Boreanez and Christian Kane of Angel. Both recall on the Season 5 DVD commentary how hard and emotional it was for them to use the name Doyle for Christian's character and how much they miss him.
- Though allowed to use his native Irish accent in the show "Angel", it was so thick that he had to occasionally "Americanize" it so you could understand what he was saying. This sometimes made it sound as if is accent was fading in and out.
Naked Photos of Glenn Quinn are available at MaleStars.com. They
currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.