[ << Back ]
Naked Photos of Howard Stern are available at MaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.
who appeared with Howard Stern on screen:
Birthday: January 12, 1954
Place: Roosevelt, Long Island, New York, USA
Height: 6' 5"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in) for
Howard Stern. If you have any corrections or additions, please email
us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
| Howard Stern received critical praise for his movie debut, Private Parts, a comedy based on his autobiography, and while there was some speculation that the lanky entertainer might indeed have potential to make it in the movies, he is still best known and most popular for his irreverent and controversial N.Y.C.-based radio morning broadcast The Howard Stern Show. Much of his reputation comes from his forthright opinions and his determination to push the boundaries of good taste well past the breaking point. He does not hesitate to ask embarrassing questions of his celebrity guests and is always thumbing his large nose at his employers, the NBC network, at the government, and his audience; nothing is sacred in Stern's universe. As vulgar and adolescent as the show can be, it touches a chord with its audience that has made it the most popular syndicated radio show in the world. When Stern published his book, Private Parts, it spent a month topping the New York Time's bestseller list. All in all, it was on the list in various positions for 62 weeks. His second book, Miss America, also hit the bestseller lists.
- Howard Stern wanted to play the role of the radio talk show host, Barry Simms in "Halloween: The Curse Of Michael Myers" but was too busy with his own movie, "Private Parts".
- Was listed in Forbes Magazines list of 100 Most Powerful Celebrities 
- His daughters are Emily Beth (born 1983), Debra Jennifer (born 1986) and Ashley Jade (born 1993).
- Attended Boston University
- Graduated from South Side High School in Rockville Centre, NY.
- He agreed to accept ,000 to settle a lawsuit he filed against a Beverly Hills studio he claims reneged on a deal to feature him in a movie with Melanie Griffith. He was asked to star in the movie "Jane" although it didn't have financing and then the film company failed to pay him when the movie wasn't made. He sought .5 million in compensatory damages and unspecified punitive damages. [August 1999]
- Howard Stern's Hebrew name is Tzvi.
- His 5-year, 0 million deal equates to about 5,000 a week and roughly ,000 a day. He is the highest-paid radio personality in America.
- One of the major influences on his brand of humor was Mad magazine.
- Practices transcendental meditation.
- Used to suffer from obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- Stated on his radio show that since his divorce, the word "marriage" has left his vocabulary for good. While he is deeply in love with actress Beth Ostrosky, they have no plans to even live together. His three daughters are the only people he says he's willing to live with at this point. [February 2002]
- His views on parenthood have not soured as his views on marriage have since his divorce. While he shares custody of his three children with his ex-wife Alison, he says he would gladly take full custody of them if ever called upon to do so.
- Is an avid comic book reader, and "Superman" is his all-time favorite. He also loves "Spiderman."
- Ranked #1 in 1995 on Mr. Blackwell's Worst Dress List.
- Howard Stern was originally cast for the role of the cocky, arrogant radio talk show host "Barry Simms" in "Halloween 6: The Curse of Michael Myers (1995)". He wanted the role because the character's name was originally "Harry Simms" and it was kind of a reference to him, because of the initials "H.S.". But, Howard soon dropped out of the movie (it was rumored that he was fired) and the role was given to Leo Geter instead.
- Announced he was separating from wife Alison after 21 years of marriage, due to his workaholic ways. [22 October 1999]
- Married college sweetheart Alison Berns (b. 25 May 1955) at Temple Ohabei Shalom in Brookline, MA. [4 June 1978]
- Stern's ex-wife Alison marries David Simon, CEO of shopping mall giant Simon Property Group. [23 November 2001]
- His paternal Grandparents, Froim and Anna (Gallar) Stern, and maternal Grandparents, Sol and Esther (Reich) Schiffman, emigrated to America from Austria-Hungary.
- Recently adopted a bulldog, which he named Bianca Romijn-Stamos. He also has a dog named Java, that lives with his ex-wife, Alison Simon.
- Brown belt in Japanese Shotokan Karate
- Performed the spoken word opening to the Blue Oyster Cult song "When the War Comes" on their Club Ninja album.
- In 2004, he did a 180-degree turn in his politics, lambasting President G.W. Bush for his lack of planning in the Iraq War, adding an entire page of anti-Bush website links on his personal website and making direct attacks on members of G.W. Bush's cabinet. Shortly afterwards, Clear Channel Communications dropped his show from their stations in several markets after being fined by the FCC for an incident (several years eariler) that they deemed as profane. Stern took this as a personal attack and managed to negotiate his return on stations owned by Infinity Broadcasting in those same markets where he was dropped, and began campaigning heavily for Democratic Party Presidential candidate John Kerry.
- Shares a birthday with Rush Limbaugh.
- His book "Miss America" was originally titled "Getting Away With Murder" and had a photo of him and O.J. Simpson together at Donald Trump's wedding on the cover.
- His father, Ben Stern, was a radio engineer. His mother, Ray Stern, was a housewife.
- He overcame an affliction with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
- On Friday, 16 December 2005, he signed off his last broadcast radio show. His satellite radio programs are set to begin on the Sirius Satellite Radio system on 9 January 2006.
- "New Year's Rotten Eve 1994" was the highest-grossing pay-per-view variety special of all time, grossing over 30 million.
- Testament to Stern's huge following, Private Parts was the fastest-selling book in Simon & Schuster publishing history.
- Was #7 on the annual Forbes magazine Celebrity 100 list in 2006
Naked Photos of Howard Stern are available at MaleStars.com. They
currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.