[ << Back ]
Naked Photos of Hrithik Roshan are available at MaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.
who appeared with Hrithik Roshan on screen:
Birthday: January 10, 1974
Place: Mumbai, India
Height: 6' 0"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in) for
Hrithik Roshan. If you have any corrections or additions, please email
us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
- Son of Rakesh Roshan.
- Was catapulted overnight to instant superstardom with debut hit film Kaho Naa... Pyaar Hai (2000).
- Has two thumbs on his right hand that are grown together.
- Has a sister called Sunaina.
- Has been called the Indian Sylvester Stallone, Brad Pitt and Michael Jackson rolled into one person.
- Made stubbles fashionable in India.
- Excellent dancer.
- The country wide hysteria following the release of his first film Kaho Naa... Pyaar Hai (2000) is known as hrithikmania and is unprecedented.
- The look of his muscular, chiselled body started a fitness boom in India.
- Eye color: Green
- Often supports charities of various kinds.
- Known as a perfectionist and control freak. Believes in extensive rehearsals and preparations.
- Friend of Salman Khan who showed him how to work out and eat properly to put on muscle.
- Hindi megastar.
- Often visits terminally ill children in hospitals that desperately wish to meet him.
- Role models as actor: Raj Kapoor and Sylvester Stallone.
- Wanted to quit the film business altogether after his father Rakesh Roshan was shot at and wounded by hitmen sent by the Bollywood mafia, but changed his mind.
- Prepared himself extensively for his screen debut, taking acting, singing, dancing, fencing, riding etc. lessons for years. He also worked hard on his diction and physical appearance (strenuous workout routines).
- Fought hard to overcome a stammering problem.
- Worked for many years on the sets of his father Rakesh Roshan in various functions, including sweeping the floor and serving tea to the stars, to learn the business from scratch.
- Believes in the good in every person, a character trait often misinterpreted by others as gullibility and/or naïvety.
- Got 30000 (!) marriage proposals on Valentine's day 2000.
- Was the victim of a defamation campaign in late december 2000. Rumors were spread that he stated in an interview that he hates Nepal and its people. This immediately led to riots in Nepal, cinemas showing his films were attacked, posters burnt, Hindi movies banned in general for some days and several people shot dead by the police. The events made headlines all over the world and the governments of Indian and Nepal got involved as well. Anti Indian/Hrithik sentiment died down quickly when it became clear that the alleged statements were a fabrication and the rumors were spread by a malicious third party, possibly the Bollywood mafia, still pissed about not getting the foreign rights to Kaho Naa... Pyaar Hai (2000). Nepal born actress Manisha Koirala played an important role in getting the news to the people in Nepal that the accusations were false.
- In January 2001 Hrithik Roshan was again involved in a controversy. This time about a poster created and used by the Democratic Alliance in South Africa in November 2000 to woo Indian voters. The poster used his face without permission. The ANC reacted angrily and threatened to ban his films.
- Gets 20-30 million rupees per year for endorsing a brand for one year, including commercials 
- Occasionally smokes cigarettes
- His total income from product endorsements in 2000 is estimated to be 20 crore Rupees (~5 million $), by far the most among Bollywood stars.
- Was awarded the "National Citizen's Award" on August 25 2001 in Delhi. The award recognises excellence in various activities affecting national life.
- Son-in-law of Sanjay Khan.
- Has been called the first complete Bollywood actor who has no weakness and scores very high in every department: face, physique, voice, dancing, drama, romance, action, comedy, macho, softie...
- Can't handle money. His wife and parents are taking care of the financial details.
- On January 14 2000 Hrithik Roshan entered a cinema to attend the premiere of his first film Kaho Naa... Pyaar Hai (2000). When he came in some people recognised him but not much happened. When the film was over there was a stampede and mass hysteria broke out. He got mobbed. The police had to come and escort him out of the cinema and away from a crowd of thousands. It was the first day of Hrithikmania in India, which held the country in its grip for many months to come.
- Learnt Urdu to sound more eloquent in his films, this can be seen by the special reference to his ability with the language in the film Kaho Na Pyaar Hai
- Came in on number 9 on a Bollywood power list released in December 2003, and on number 4 among actors (behind Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan, Shahrukh Khan and Aishwarya Rai).
- Was diagnosed at age 21 with scoliosis and told he could never be an actor, dance and do all the things a Bollywood hero needs to do.
- Hrithik has been documenting his daily life for many years by taking pictures and putting them in scrapbooks.
- Hrithik Roshan and wife Suzanne became parents of a baby boy, named Hrehaan Roshan, on March 28, 2006 at 3:30 pm at Lilavati Hospital in Mumbai.
- Hrithik's normal weight is 72kg. He adds to it or reduces it as the role requires. For Krrish (2006) he added ~6kg muscle, for parts of Koi... Mil Gaya (2003) he lost several kilos to look more childlike.
Naked Photos of Hrithik Roshan are available at MaleStars.com. They
currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.