[ << Back ]
Naked Photos of J C Chasez are available at MaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.
who appeared with J C Chasez on screen:
J C Chasez
Birthday: August 8, 1976
Place: Washington, District of Columbia, USA
Height: 5' 1"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in) for
J C Chasez. If you have any corrections or additions, please email
us at email@example.com.
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
Joshua Scott Chasez was born and raised in Bowie, Maryland on August 8, 1976. As a child, he was extremely shy, but when a friend bet him to enter a talent show with two girls, he won the contest and soon realized he had a knack for performing and that he really enjoyed singing. In 1988, his mother Karen Chasez noticed a small ad in the local newspaper for a casting call of a new version of The Mickey Mouse Club, "MMC" (1989). She gave him the choice of going to school or going to the open call audition. He chose to audition, selecting the song, "Right Here Waiting", by Richard Marx. He was cast along with many stars of today such as Keri Russell, Tony Lucca, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, and Justin Timberlake. (Because another cast member was named Josh, Chasez was dubbed "J.C." (his first and last initials), and the stage name has remained.When MMC was canceled in 1994, JC wanted more. He and cast member Timberlake got together and started writing songs. They were both interested in forming a singing group. Later, Joey Fatone, Chris Kirkpatrick, and Lance Bass joined them to form 'N Sync in 1995. 'N Sync gained fame in Europe with such hits as "Tearin' Up My Heart" and "I Want You Back." They returned to the US in 1997, where they made their first performance in a Walmart parking lot.Soon, the group found success on the charts in selling 12 million records of their debut, 'N Sync. In March 21, 2000, 'N Sync released their widely popular sophomore album "No Strings Attached" and shattered record sales in its first weekend, selling 1.4 million copies, making history as the most records sold by a pop act. In 2001, they released their third album, Celebrity, which was a critical and commercial success. By the end of 2002, 'N Sync's members were enjoying solo creative projects. JC had plans to release his solo debut, Schizophrenic, on February 24, 2004, with a hit single that spun on MTV's "Total Request Live" (1998) "Some Girls (Dance With Women)."
- Performed with 'NSYNC on the Celine Dion All The Way TV special 24 November 1999 Performed at the Christmas Tree Lighting at Rockefeller Center with 'NSYNC 1 December 1999.
- Co-wrote "Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays" with Justin Timberlake on 'NSYNC's Christmas album, "Home For Christmas"
- Performed with 'NSYNC in the The 47th Annual Miss USA Pageant (1998) (TV) and The Miss Teen USA Pageant (1999) (TV).
- Only member on N Sync not to get a tattoo on his ankle. He is afraid of needles.
- Wrote the song "Space Cowboy" on the NSync album "No Strings Attached".
- Wrote the song "Give In To Me" (a.k.a. "Give Me The Love I Need") when he was 18 and he sings the lead on it, on Euge Groove's debut CD.
- JC also co-wrote No Strings Attached, Digital Get Down and Bringin' Da Noise on the 'No Strings Attached' album.
- Dated Nikki Deloach from girl group Innosense for 5 years.
- Appears in Moby's "We Are All Made Of Stars" music video
- Collects Hard Rock Cafe menus.
- Born at 12:15 PM EST.
- Wrote "The Game Is Over", "The Two Of Us", "Up Against The Wall" and "Selfish" for *NSYNC's album "Celebrity".
- Co-wrote "Lies" for Wild Orchid's album "Fire".
- Co-wrote "You Don't Have to be Alone" performed by NSYNC for the soundtrack to How the Grinch Stole Christmas (2000).
- Co-wrote "Messed Around" and "Can't Stop Loving You" for Boyz N Girls United.
- Co-wrote "He Said, She Said" and "What She Got" for Scene 23.
- co-wrote "Fire", "U Knew", "Just another girl" for Wild Orchid's album, "Fire".
- Obtained the nickname J.C. while on "MMC" (1989). He was going to use his original nickname Josh, but there was another Josh on the show already so they used his first and last name initials to avoid confusion.
- Parents are Roy and Karen Chasez.
- Has two younger siblings, Heather and Tyler.
- Was raised in Bowie, Maryland.
- Sang "Right Here Waiting" by Richard Marx for his audition for "MMC" (1989).
- His heritage is French on his father, Roy's side. His mother, Karen is American and English.
- Born on the exact same day as Drew Lachey.
- After Nsync group mate Justin Timberlake's infamous Superbowl debacle, J.C.'s performance at another football game was canceled because of the lyrics of his song "Some Girls Dance With Women."
- Grew up in the same town as Eva Cassidy.
- Was one of the guests at Eva Longoria's Silvester party 2004/2005.
Naked Photos of J C Chasez are available at MaleStars.com. They
currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.