[ << Back ]
Naked Photos of Jon Bon Jovi are available at MaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.
who appeared with Jon Bon Jovi on screen:
Jon Bon Jovi
Birthday: March 2, 1962
Place: Perth Amboy, New Jersey, USA
Height: 0' 0"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in) for
Jon Bon Jovi. If you have any corrections or additions, please email
us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
| After spending most of the '80s as a hard rock god, Jon Bon Jovi decided to put his proven charisma and movie-star looks to work in front of the Hollywood cameras. Making his major screen debut as an amiable house painter in Moonlight and Valentino (1995), Bon Jovi earned surprisingly good notices for his performance, winning both grudging respect from film critics and further offers from casting agents. Born John Francis Bongiovi in working-class Perth Amboy, NJ, on March 2, 1962, Bon Jovi spent much of his adolescence skipping school to play in a series of local rock bands. After one of his first demos, "Runaway," became a hit on the Jersey airwaves, the young musician formed Bon Jovi in 1983. The group went on to become one of the most successful hard rock bands of the decade, earning a huge number of fans and numerous industry honors. In 1990, during the band's 18-month hiatus, Bon Jovi wrote the soundtrack for the blockbuster Young Guns, and also had a very small role in the film. His soundtrack produced two hit singles and won Grammy and Oscar nominations, and Bon Jovi re-formed his band shortly thereafter. Following his first major foray into acting in 1995, the musician won his first starring role in John Duigan's The Leading Man (1996). The film, which cast Bon Jovi as its title character — a seductive and conniving actor — earned lukewarm reviews and did negligible business at the box office. The aspiring actor was soon back in front of the camera, however, appearing in a string of films that included the submarine thriller U-571 (2000), in which he shared the screen with Matthew McConaughey, Harvey Keitel, and Bill Paxton, as well as Pay It Forward (2000), which cast him as Helen Hunt's loutish, absentee husband. Bon Jovi also continued his work as a musician, releasing a solo album in 1997 and then regrouping with his band members in 2000.
- Musician/rock star turned actor
- Chosen by People (USA) magazine as one of the 50 most beautiful people in the world 
- Auditioned for the role of Ashe in The Crow: City of Angels (1996), but lost out to French actor Vincent Perez.
- Appeared on the Star Wars Christmas album, "Christmas in the Stars". (as John Bongiovi)
- The acoustical performance of "Livin' On A Prayer" and "Wanted Dead or Alive" that Jon and Richie Sambora performed at the 1989 MTV Video Music Awards is widely acknowledged as being the genesis/greenlight for MTV's "Unplugged" series.
- Given title "Sexiest Rock Star" by People Magazine. [November 2000]
- Children, with Dorothea Hurley, Stephanie Rose (b. 1993), Jesse James Louis (b. 1995), Jacob Hurley (b. 2002) and Romeo Jon (b. 2004)
- The song "August 7", from his solo album Destination Anywhere, is a tribute to his friend/manager Paul Korzilius' daughter Katherine. She died at the age of six under mysterious circumstances on August 7, 1996.
- Likes watching movies, driving cars, sleeping, eating junk food, working out at the gym, football, spending time with his family and playing with his dog Copper.
- He's owned a few cars as well, a white Datsun 280Z in 1988, a '58 Corvette 1988-1992, a Ferrari 328 GTSI 1988-1992; in 1995 Jon owned a Ferrari, Camaro, 2 Corvettes, some Jeeps, Mustang Shelby and a 1957 Lincoln Premier, some motorcycles, among them a Harley Davidson and a snowmobile. In 1996 he owned a Harley Davidson, black Mercedes and a red 91/92 Corvette. He loves sports cars, especially Porsches.
- Likes wearing casual clothes, jeans and shirts
- He has sensitive eyes against sunlight and cigarette smoke, that's why he always wears sunglasses. During spring he has allergies and hay fever.
- He started smoking in 1994 during the making of Moonlight and Valentino (1995) but quit again. Picked it back up during the making of The Leading Man (1996) and after the 1996 tour because he "just likes it".
- Dated award winning actress Diane Lane in the mid-eighties.
- Mother is Carol Sharkey, one of the first Playboy bunnies
- Brother of Anthony M. Bongiovi and 'Matthew Bongiovi' .
- Has worked on behalf of the Special Olympics, the American Red Cross, the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation and other groups.
- Son, Romeo Jon, born on March 29, 2004, and weighed 9 lbs. 7 oz.
- Shares a birthday with Coldplay singer Chris Martin.
- He was awarded an honorary Doctorate of Humanities from Monmouth University in 2001
- Majority owner of the Philadelphia Soul (Arena Football League), which began play in 2004.
- He was born in Perth Amboy, New Jersey, but he grew up in Sayreville, New Jersey.
- Campaigned for Al Gore in the 2000 Presidential election, and John Kerry in the 2004 Presidential election.
- His band "Bon Jovi" were discovered when they won a local New York City(WAPP "The Apple" 103.5 "now defunct") radio station contest in the early 80's. The winning song was the now classic hit "Runaway".
- Have a Nice Day, Jon's Bands new Album, reached #1 in Australia, Holland, Austria, Germany and Canada after just one week after release.
- He is the credited with the start of the 'hair metal' movement in the 80s
- Is co-owner of the Arena Football League team the Philidelphia Soul.
- In 2006 his band, Bon Jovi became the first rock band to have a number one hit on the country charts.
- He graduated from Sayreville War Memorial High School with other alumni such as Marilyn Ghigliotti and Greg Evigan.
Naked Photos of Jon Bon Jovi are available at MaleStars.com. They
currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.