[ << Back ]
Naked Photos of Jude Law are available at MaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.
who appeared with Jude Law on screen:
Birthday: December 29, 1972
Place: Lewisham, London, England, UK
Height: 5' 1"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in) for
Jude Law. If you have any corrections or additions, please email
us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
Jude Law was born December 29, 1972 in south east London. He started acting with the National Youth Music Theatre at the age of 12 and, at 17, he dropped out of school completely, to star in a Granada daytime TV Soap called "Families" (1990). In 1992, Jude began his stage career. He starred in many plays throughout London, and was nominated for the Laurence Olivier Award of "Outstanding Newcomer". After doing the play "Indiscretions" in London, he moved and did it again on Broadway. This time, he was alongside Kathleen Turner. He then received a Tony Nomination for "Outstanding Supporting Actor". He was then rewarded the Theatre World Award. After Broadway, Jude started on the big screen, in many independent films. His first big named movie was Gattaca (1997), with Uma Thurman and Ethan Hawke. He also had a good role in Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil (1997). Jude's latest rise to fame has been because of The Talented Mr. Ripley (1999), in which he plays Matt Damon's obsession. The film did very well at the box office, and critics loved the acting of Jude. He is also a partner in the production company "Natural Nylon". His partners include Jonny Lee Miller, Ewan McGregor and his ex-wife Sadie Frost. With his production company producing and Jude acting, his career seems to be on the rise.
- Former roommate of Ewan McGregor.
- On People (USA) magazine's '50 Most Beautiful' list. 
- Jude's parents, Peter & Maggie Law, were school teachers, but now run a theater company in France. He has one older sister, Natasha, who is a photographer.
- Is a vegetarian.
- Has a tattoo on his left forearm of words from a Beatles song, "Sexy Sadie", which states "You came along to turn on everyone Sexy Sadie", representing his ex-wife Sadie Frost.
- During a guest appearance on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" (1992), Jay Leno asked him where his name came from, and he replied that he was named after the Beatles song "Hey Jude." [15 June 2001]
- Dropped out of the movie From Hell (2001).
- Welcomed third child son Rudy on September 10, 2002. The baby weighed 5lbs 5oz.
- Broke a rib after falling backwards while filming the murder scene on the boat in the movie The Talented Mr. Ripley (1999).
- He kept the shirts his characters in The Talented Mr. Ripley (1999), Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil (1997) and Gattaca (1997) wore in the scenes when they were killed.
- When joining the N.Y.M.T., he was placed in the wrong dormitory because they thought he was a girl because of his name. He never told anyone but was soon caught and moved.
- Supports Tottenham Hotspur Football Club in London, UK.
- Engaged to actress Sienna Miller [January 2005].
- On People (USA) magazine's '50 Most Beautiful' list .
- Has a song written in his name by band Brand New, titled "Jude Law and a Semester Abroad."
- Was originally considered for the role of Shinzon of Remus in Star Trek: Nemesis (2002).
- Named "Sexiest Man Alive" 2004 by People Magazine.
- Was the host of _"Saturday Night Live" the night of the infamous Ashlee Simpson incident.
- Four children: Finlay Munro (stepson, born 20 September 1990), Rafferty (6 October 1996), Iris (25 October 2000), Rudy Indiana Otis (10 September 2002).
- Son of Peter Law.
- Was nominated for Broadway's 1995 Tony Award as Best Actor (Featured Role - Play) for "Indiscretions."
- Attended the Guildhall School of Music and Drama
- Has done 2 movies with director Anthony Minghella, The Talented Mr. Ripley (1999) and Cold Mountain (2003), and got Oscar nominations for both. He is now doing a third movie with Minghella, Breaking and Entering (2006).
- Is a former partner in the production company Natural Nylon.
- Dropped out of school at age 17, to star in the daytime soap "Families" (1990).
- Nominated for the Laurence Olivier Award of Outstanding Newcomer.
- Received the Ian Charleson Award for Outstanding Newcomer for "Les Parents Terribles" ("Indiscretions").
- At the age of 12, started acting with the National Youth Music Theatre.
- Has a sister Natasha.
- Learned to play saxophone for the film The Talented Mr. Ripley (1999).
- Band Brand New has song named after him, titled 'Jude Law and a Semester Abroad' featured on their album Your Favorite Weapon.
- Publicly apologized for cheating on fiancée Sienna Miller with nanny Daisy Wright. [July 2005]
- He and Sadie Frost fought a custody battle for over 2 years
- Sienna Miller ended her engagement to him (July 2005) but they have since reconciled.
- Attended the Cream reunion at the Royal Albert Hall in May of 2005.
- Kate Moss is the godmother of his daughter Iris
Naked Photos of Jude Law are available at MaleStars.com. They
currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.