[ << Back ]
Naked Photos of Kane Hodder are available at MaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.
who appeared with Kane Hodder on screen:
Birthday: April 8, 1955
Place: Auburn, California, USA
Height: 6' 3"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in) for
Kane Hodder. If you have any corrections or additions, please email
us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
- He played Jason Voorhees from 1988's Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood (1988) to Jason X (2001).
- Says he's been told he was the largest baby ever born in Auburn, California (11 pounds, nine ounces).
- Kane's favorite Friday the 13th role was Jason X (2001).
- A good portion of his body was burned badly in a stunt mishap during the 1980s.
- One funny story that he likes to tell is that during the filming of Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood (1988), his dressing room was a quarter of a mile down this dirt road. One night filming ended at at 2 a.m. and he was still in the Jason costume, and he decided to walk through the woods on a path to his dressing room. As he was walking someone approached him and asked if he was with the movie. He didn't reply, because he thought it was a pretty stupid question to ask, as he was standing there in full Jason costume. The man asked again, Kane took a little lunge for the guy and grunted. The guy took off, tripping and running. The next day director John Carl Buechler told Kane that the local sheriff was supposed to stop by, but he never showed.
- He spends time working with children in burn centers.
- Among his contributions to the Jason Voorhees character, Kane said that Jason should never have to run after his victims, nor would he hurt children and animals.
- He objected to the end of Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan (1989) in which Jason is caught in a wave of toxic waste and reduced to a child, but the director disagreed with him.
- Aside from being the only actor to reprise the role of Jason Voorhees, he has also been the only actor to play three of the most infamous horror icons in the history of horror films. Besides playing Jason Voorhees in four different films, he also played Freddy Krueger's gloved hand at the end of Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday (1993) and did the stunts for Leatherface in Leatherface: Texas Chainsaw Massacre III (1990).
- Has the word "Kill!" tatooed on the back of his bottom lip.
- Offered to reprise his role as Jason Voorhees in _Freddy Vs. Jason (2003)_ but was turned down because director Ronny Yu felt he was too short and wanted an actor who would tower over Robert Englund (Freddy Krueger) so he could create a David-and-Goliath sort of visual imagery between Jason and Freddy. Also, Yu wanted Jason to have more sympathetic eyes. Ken Kirzinger won the role of Jason Voorhees, but the decision to not have Hodder return disappointed some fans of the genre, while other "Friday The 13th" fans were quite impressed with Kirzinger's performance as Jason and felt he surpassed Hodder.
- One of his favorite death scenes from his tenure as Jason Voorhees was the scene in Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood (1988) where he picks up the girl in the sleeping bag and bashes her into the tree, a scene he recreated in Jason X (2001). Ironically, Kane said that he actually had difficulty pulling the original stunt off because the dummy that was in the bag was heavier than he thought it would be, so he had to re-shoot the scene over and over again because no matter how hard he swung the bag the director kept telling him it didn't look right. On the final take, Kane was so fed up with the situation that he threw bag on the ground and kicked in frustration. That was the shot that ended up in the film.
- Despite the roles he often plays (most notably Jason Voorhees), Hodder has often been described as a very friendly man, and loves to meet his fans.
- During his recurring roles as Jason Voorhees, he has often disagreed with directors over things the script originally called for him to do. He's been known to look at the director and say, from behind the mask, "Jason wouldn't do that."
- Two sons, named Jace and Reed.
- Says that 13 is a recurring number in his life. He lives in the 13th house of the 13th street of his neighborhood and has appeared in four of the Friday the 13th movies.
- The indie-hardcore band 'Kane Hodder' was named after him. The band asked permission from Kane Hodder before naming their band such, which he happily granted.
- Jason was supposed to kick the main character's dog near the climax of Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan (1989). Kane refused, saying Jason may kill people but he's not bad enough to kick a dog.
Naked Photos of Kane Hodder are available at MaleStars.com. They
currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.