[ << Back ]
Naked Photos of Kerr Smith are available at MaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.
who appeared with Kerr Smith on screen:
Birthday: March 9, 1972
Place: Exton, Pennsylvania, USA
Height: 6' 0"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in) for
Kerr Smith. If you have any corrections or additions, please email
us at email@example.com.
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
| An outgoing actor with a penchant for mischief and a strong spontaneous streak, Kerr Smith became a recognizable household face after appearing in a series of popular Gateway Computer commercials and taking on the role of a teen struggling with his sexuality on the popular teen television drama Dawson's Creek. And though he may have been inclined to jump off a cliff or streak unexpectedly in his wild high school days, Smith generally has taken the low-key route since his rise to fame, opting to spend intimate times with close friends over the temptations of hot-property Hollywood nightlife. Born and raised in the Philadelphia suburb of Exton, Smith made his stage debut as Sir Edward Ramsey in a high school production of The King and I. Serving as class president three of four years of his high school career before enrolling in the University of Vermont, the extroverted student spent much of his free time pursuing such sports as baseball and snow skiing. After earning a B.S. in business administration and returning to Exton to start a marketing firm with his father, Smith realized that although he hated the selling aspect of business, he loved the presentations involved. Soon realizing his passion for acting, Smith informed his father that he was selling his truck and using the money to move to New York and pursue an acting career. Winning an Emmy for his performance on the popular television soap opera As the Day Turns was a shot in the arm for the fledgling actor's confidence, and his appearance in the aforementioned Gateway ads in addition to a popular series of Carl's Jr. found his recognition-factor growing. Though he had hesitated to make the move to the West Coast, his desire to pursue a career in prime-time television overcame his fears of being lost in a sea of bartending-aspiring actors and Smith was soon packing his bags for the move to Los Angeles. It wasn't long before the actor hit it off with one of the producers of Dawson's Creek, and Smith was soon cast as Jack McPhee on the WB hit. As a teen faced with accepting his homosexuality, Smith's performance in the series stood out among his many talented co-stars, and it wasn't long before a career in features began to blossom. Following on the heels of such low-budget efforts as Hit and Runway (1999) and The Broken Hearts Club: A Romantic Comedy (2000), Smith boarded a doomed flight in Final Destination (also 2000) and battled desert vampires in the following year's The Forsaken.
- Attended the University of Vermont.
- Kerr is a self-taught piano player.
- Plays the piano and the bass
- Kerr is a big fan of "Star Trek: The Next Generation" (1987) and "Star Trek: Voyager" (1995).
- First acting experience was as a supporting character in "The King and I" his senior year of High School.
- Graduated from Henderson High School in West Chester, Pennsylvania in 1990.
- His first name (Kerr) was his grandmother's maiden name.
- Kerr and his mother appeared in Twelve Monkeys (1995) as uncredited extras. Kerr's scene was cut, but his mother's scene remains in the movie. This was his first acting job and he decided to go into acting full force after this experience.
- Has a B.S. degree in Business Administration.
- Engaged to actress Harmoni Everett.
- Owns a home in Park City, Utah that he and his family use for skiing vacations
- Loves computers. Has three computers at his house
- His kiss with Adam Kaufman in episode #323 ("True Love") of "Dawson's Creek" (1998) was the first ever gay male kiss on prime time television.
- Often confused with actor Julian Mcmahon and him vice versa because they look so much alike
- Originally auditioned for the part of Leo in the television series _Charmed (1998)_ along with Julian McMahon (Cole) and 'T.W. King' (Andy) but lost out to Brian Krause
Naked Photos of Kerr Smith are available at MaleStars.com. They
currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.