[ << Back ]
Naked Photos of Michael Biehn are available at MaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.
who appeared with Michael Biehn on screen:
Birthday: July 31, 1956
Place: Anniston, Alabama, USA
Height: 0' 0"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in) for
Michael Biehn. If you have any corrections or additions, please email
us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
| As a child, Michael Biehn moved from his Alabama hometown to Nebraska and finally Arizona, where he graduated high school. He went to college and later moved to Los Angeles to begin a film career, making his professional stage debut after two years of intensive training. In 1978, Biehn was cast as Mark Johnson, the hard-veneered but vulnerable ward of psychiatrist Robert Reed in the TV series Operation: Runaway. For the next few years, malevolence was Biehn's onscreen strong suit, first as the psycho title character in 1981's The Fan, then as the neofascist military-school upperclassman in The Lords of Discipline (1982). After switching gears with the sympathetic role of futuristic android-hunter Kyle Reese in James Cameron's The Terminator, Biehn became a member of Cameron's informal stock company, playing colorful leading roles in Aliens (1986) and The Abyss (1989). He worked steadily throughout the '90s, dividing his time between television and various unspectacular films.
- Frequently works with James Cameron.
- Has played a Navy SEAL 3 times: The Abyss (1989), Navy Seals (1990), and The Rock (1996).
- In James Cameron's The Terminator (1984), Michael Biehn gets bitten on the hand by another character. He has suffered the same on-screen injury in every James Cameron film he's been in.
- Replaced actor James Remar as Corporal Dwayne Hicks in Aliens (1986).
- He almost didn't get the role of Kyle Reese in The Terminator (1984) because at his first audition he spoke in a Southern accent. He had just come another audition for a stage production of "Cat On A Hot Tin Roof" and had not been able to shake the accent, and the producers didn't want the character of Reese to seem regionalized. After calling and talking with Biehn's agent, they gave him another audition and he got the part.
- Attended the University of Arizona on a drama scholarship. He left school two years early to pursue his career in Hollywood.
- Has played a soldier 10 times in films.
- Children with Carlene Olson: twins, Devon and Taylor, born 1984.
- Children with Marsh: Caelan Michael (b. 1992) and Alexander (b. 19 March 2003).
- Was nominated for best actor at the 1986 "Saturn Awards" for Aliens (1986) and won a special award at the 1989 "Saturn Awards" for The Abyss (1989).
- Said that he didn't get to interact with Arnold Schwarzenegger very much while filming the original The Terminator (1984). Ironically, fans often ask him what it was like to work with Arnold.
- Has to turn down the role of McManus in The Usual Suspects (1995) as he was already contracted to William Friedkin's Jade (1995).
- Was cast as Peter Parker/Spiderman in James Cameron's abandoned "Spiderman" in 1994. The film was deemed too technically challenging at the time, and Cameron opted to make True Lies (1994) instead.
- James Cameron considered using him as the T-1000 in Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991), which would have been a reversal of the roles Biehn previously had with Arnold Schwarzenegger in the original. Eventually, however, Cameron decided against the idea on the basis that it would have been too confusing for the audience.
- Filmed a cameo in Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991) in which Sarah Connor (Linda Hamilton) fantasizes a meeting with him, but the scene was cut from the theatrical release; it later became available in the director's cut. Biehn said in an interview that he wasn't surprised that the scene was cut, seeing as how it had little to do with the film's overall story.
- Has appeared in 5 films with Bill Paxton: The Lords of Discipline (1983), The Terminator (1984), Aliens (1986), Navy Seals (1990), and Tombstone (1993).
- Surname pronounced "Bean"
- Has the same birthday as Wesley Snipes, Michael Klesic, J.K. Rowling, Dean Cain, and Geoffrey Lewis.
- Is a member of the Sigma Nu Fraternity
- Has been in two movies with Ed Harris, in both of which he played a Navy SEAL: The Abyss (1989) and The Rock (1996).
- A shot of him as Kyle Reese in the movie The Terminator (1984) was reproduced as the cover-art of the video game Metal Gear (1987) (VG). Biehn was chosen as a model as he was then at the peak of his fame, and would be the ideal actor to play Metal Gear's protagonist Solid Snake had Metal Gear been an action movie.
Naked Photos of Michael Biehn are available at MaleStars.com. They
currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.