[ << Back ]
Naked Photos of Michael C. Hall are available at MaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.
who appeared with Michael C. Hall on screen:
Michael C. Hall
Birthday: April 14, 1968
Place: West Roxbury, Massachusetts, USA
Height: 6' 2"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in) for
Michael C. Hall. If you have any corrections or additions, please email
us at email@example.com.
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
| Though New York City residents savvy to the off-Broadway stages may be familiar with actor Michael C. Hall as a result of his roles in nearly a dozen productions including Macbeth, Timon of Athens, and Cymbeline, television viewers are more likely to recognize the Emmy-nominated talent as the proprietor (along with his brother Nate [Peter Krause]) of the Fisher & Sons Funeral Home on the popular HBO drama Six Feet Under. Born in North Carolina in February of 1971, Hall graduated from Earlham College before receiving his training as an actor in the N.Y.U. Master of Fine Arts acting program. His prowess on the stage led him to appear in off-Broadway productions for The New York Shakespeare Festival, and it wasn't long before he was offered a role on Six Feet Under. Though the show's producers had originally cast Krause in the part, the subsequent difficulty they had in casting the character of Nate eventually found Krause tackling that role, while Hall took on the part of David. Of course, fate has a way of working things out for the best sometimes, and both actors hit their stride in the quirky series, with Hall's multi-layered performance as the closeted David, in particular, lending the show both some of its most poignant moments and some of its most humorous. In 2003, Hall attempted to make the leap to feature films with the John Woo action movie Paycheck, and in 2004, he began work on director Timothy Daly's low-key relationship drama Bereft.
- Youngest member of "Saturday Night Live" (1975) ever, he was 17. Was only on SNL for one season because he had to go to rehab.
- Turned down roles in Pretty in Pink (1986) and Ferris Bueller's Day Off (1986) so he would not be typecast.
- Was hired by Stanley Kubrick to star in Full Metal Jacket (1987), but was fired after repeatedly complaining about Kubrick's time consuming, perfectionist directing style. He was replaced with Matthew Modine.
- Is now going by given birth name, Michael Hall.
- He is a singer, plays drums and composes songs for his band.
- Writes and sings for his band, Hall of Mirrors.
- Briefly dated Molly Ringwald.
- Began drinking alcohol when he was 13. By the time he was 18, it was taking over his life. In 1990, he quit drinking and has been sober ever since.
- Former "brat packer."
- Brother of Mary Christian, she was his on screen sister in The Breakfast Club (1985) as well.
- All of the characters played by Anthony in John Hughes films are actually based on Hughes himself.
- His favorite character he ever played was Bill Gates in Pirates of Silicon Valley (1999) (TV). He thought it was fun playing the richest man in the world.
- In Freddy Got Fingered (2001), Anthony had trouble driving the sports car his character had. Director Tom Green commented in the DVD of the film that it took several dozen takes to get the two-second shot.
- For his role as Whitey Ford in 61* (2001) (TV), rather than learning to pitch left-handed, he wore his Yankee uniform number and logo backward, and pitched right-handed. The image was then flipped.
- Has appeared with actor and friend Robert Downey Jr. in Weird Science (1985), Johnny Be Good (1988), and Hail Caesar (1994) (which he directed himself).
- Stanley Kubrick claimed that the collaboration between Hall and director John Hughes was "the most promising since James Stewart and Frank Capra."
- Claims his favorite book is John O'Donahue's "Eternal Echoes."
- Was one of the nine original members of the 1980s "brat pack", along with Judd Nelson, Mare Winningham, Andrew McCarthy, Demi Moore, Rob Lowe, James Spader , John Cusack , Molly Ringwald, Emilio Estevez and Ally Sheedy.
- Is of Italian-American heritage.
- Ranked #41 in VH1's list of the "100 Greatest Kid Stars"
- While not related to musician Daryl Hall, he did play Daryl in a skit on "Saturday Night Live" (1975) with Robert Downey Jr..
- Was cast in "The Dead Zone" (2002) after executive producer Michael Piller saw his performance in Pirates of Silicon Valley (1999) (TV).
- Auditioned for the role of Ponyboy in The Outsiders (1983).
- Portrayed Tony Kushner in Kushner's production of "Only We Who Guard The Mystery Shall Be Unhappy", October 2004 in Hollywood, California, starring Mimi Kennedy, Sally Field, and JoBeth Williams.
Naked Photos of Michael C. Hall are available at MaleStars.com. They
currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.