[ << Back ]
Naked Photos of Michael Pitt are available at MaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.
who appeared with Michael Pitt on screen:
Birthday: April 10, 1981
Place: West Orange, New Jersey, USA
Height: 5' 1"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in) for
Michael Pitt. If you have any corrections or additions, please email
us at email@example.com.
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
| With a fair-skinned face that recalls Leonardo DiCaprio and blue-green eyes that seem to pierce the screen, actor Michael Pitt has come a long way from his role as a high school football star on Dawson's Creek. An adventurous actor who isn't afraid to take risks, Pitt has appeared as everything from a callous glam rocker (Hedwig and the Angry Inch) to a murderous, introspective teen (Murder by Numbers) — all with equal conviction. A native of West Orange, NJ, Pitt realized his future calling at the age of ten. His supportive parents soon gathered the money to send their son to drama school in New York a few short years later. At 16, Pitt crossed the Hudson River with little more than the shirt on his back, and in between the occasional independent film and television role, the aspiring actor supported himself by taking a job as a bike messenger. In 1999, Pitt made his off-Broadway debut in the Depression-era drama The Trestle of Pope Lick Creek, and it was there that a casting agent spotted him and recommended him for a role in Dawson's Creek. With the creative constraints of television failing to fulfill Pitt artistically, however, the rising star quickly gravitated to more challenging feature roles. A supporting performance in director Gus Van Sant's Finding Forrester (2000) found Pitt's recognition factor growing, and his next role was that of glam rocker Tommy Gnosis in Hedwig and the Angry Inch (2001). His creativity and comfort in front of the cameras growing, Pitt took a supporting part in director Larry Clark's Bully before landing his biggest role to date as one-half of a murderous pair of teens in Barbet Schroeder's Murder by Numbers (2002). Though that may have been his highest-profile role, his most creatively challenging role was likely that of a young American living in Paris in director Bernardo Bertolucci's The Dreamers, which premiered at the 2003 Venice Film Festival. A frank and sexually explicit film concerning the friendship of Pitt's character with a pair of movie-loving Parisian siblings, the film follows the trio as they close themselves off from the world while the 1968 Paris student riots rage outside. That same year, Pitt took the lead as a reclusive young man in the dark drama Rhinoceros Eyes, and also appeared in a supporting capacity in the John Holmes crime drama Wonderland. With no less than four films (The Village, Jailbait, The Heart Is Deceitful Above All Things, and West Memphis Three) scheduled for release in 2004 alone, fans could rest assured that they would be seeing plenty more of Pitt in the years to come.
- He moved to New York City from West Orange, New Jersey when he was 16 with two cents, a ball of lint and no place to stay. He got a job as a bike messenger. He studied for a while at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts. He was cast as Henry in "Dawson's Creek" (1998) after someone from the series saw him in the play, "The Trestle at Pope Lick Creek" at New York Theatre Workshop.
- Plays guitar and sings in the band Pagoda.
- Sings the song 'Hey Joe' which can be heard in The Dreamers (2003).
- His band is called Pagoda.
- His favourite movie is My Own Private Idaho (1991).
- He currently lives in Brooklyn, New York. 
- He is good friends with the author, J.T. LeRoy.
- Is one of the faces of "Emporio Armani".
- Together with Alexis Dziena, Ryan Donowho and Bennie Slay, he is in a group of actors known as "The Eastsiders" - as they were spotted by casting director Lori Eastside - who was the female lead singer for Kid Creole and the Coconuts, a choreographer for Mick Jagger and was in Get Crazy (1983) with Lou Reed.
- Some of the music he likes is early David Bowie, Iggy Pop & The Stooges, Pixies, Operation Ivy, Sonic Youth, The Ramones, The Sex Pistols and The White Stripes.
- He shares a birthday with Mandy Moore, Haley Joel Osment, Orlando Jones, Charlie Hunnam, Steven Seagal and Chyler Leigh.
- Engaged to Asia Argento for a few months. 
- Has an older sister.
Naked Photos of Michael Pitt are available at MaleStars.com. They
currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.