[ << Back ]
Naked Photos of Michelle Branch are available at MaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.
who appeared with Michelle Branch on screen:
Birthday: July 2, 1983
Place: Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Height: 5' 6"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in) for
Michelle Branch. If you have any corrections or additions, please email
us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
Michelle Jaquet DeSevren Branch was born in Phoenix, Arizona on July 2nd 1983. Michelle was born seven weeks early weighing only 3lbs 11oz, and says she was eager to get into the world. Her whole life she has loved music, listening to The Beatles since she was in the womb. At the time of her birth, her family were living in Flagstaff, Arizona but as it was 4th of July weekend, there were no places at the hospital and her mum, Peggy had to be flown to Phoenix with her dad, David following in the car. When Michelle was just three years old she recorded herself singing Beatles covers on her parents karaoke machine and sent them off to her grandma. She remembers her version of "Ticket To Ride" clearly, "She's got a chicken to ride, but she don't care!". At eight years old she took up singing lessons, but had to give them up when at eleven years old along with her parents, her older brother David (b. March 11th 1979) and younger sister, Nicole (b. 1987) she moved to Sedona, Arizona. From then on Michelle took up singing lessons with Gina Bettum, and a year after picking up the guitar by herself, at age 15 she started lessons with Ms. Bettums husband, Gary, but quickly stopped having lessons with him after she found herself constantly being technical instead of going with the flow. Also at age 15, Michelle left school and was home tutored by her mum, with a clear warning that if her grades dropped, she must return to school but luckily that never happened and she was able to focus on her music more. Her first break into the music industry happened when she was at home, looking after her younger sister Nicole. A family friend called her up and told her that a music manager named Jeff Rabhan was taking a time share tour at her company and to get down to her office with a demo tape. Unable to leave Nicole alone and with no drivers licence or parents in the house, Michelle stole her neighbours golf cart and made her way down to the resort with Nicole. Michelle says that when they got there, he wasn't interested but after forcing her tape on him, he listened to it on his way home in the car. A few months later, Michelle unexpectedly received a phone call from him, asking to sign her. He is still her manager to this day.After signing with Jeff Rabhan's company, Michelle went into the studio to record an indy album named Broken Bracelet and planned to give it away at local shows. Then in Summer 2000, Michelle received another phone call - this time from Hansons reps, asking Michelle to play for them on some of their upcoming shows. Michelle happily accepted, packed her bags and flew to California where she would be spotted by a rep at Maverick Records and offered a record deal. In December 2000, Michelle eventually signed with Madonna's label and was halfway through finishing her first major album, later titled "The Spirit Room".The summer hit of 2001 turned out to be "Everywhere", the first single off Michelle's album. It shot into the #12 spot on the Billboard Hot 100 and made Michelle an established upcomer, with everyone wanting to work with her including Lifehouse, Jude, The Calling, Sheryl Crow and most recently The Dixie Chicks bringing her on tour with them. Then in January 2002, "All You Wanted" - Michelle's favourite off the album - stormed in at #6 and reached #1 on the TRL top 10. As summer 2002 came around, not even a year after her debut, and just a few weeks after the release of her third and final single off TSR, "Goodbye To You" (which reached #21), Carlos Santana requested Michelle's services for his comeback album, Shaman. The song was "Game Of Love" and hit the top 5, gaining Michelle worldwide recognition. Even Michelle admits that the duet made her, especially after being nominated for "Best New Artist" and winning "Best Pop Collaboration with Vocals" at the Grammy Awards in February 2003.In April 2003, Michelle finished recording her album, named Hotel Paper, after years of writing. The first single to be taken off HP was "Are You Happy Now?", which charted. Since then, she has gone on to perform at the Superbowl, Latin VMAs, headlining the Pepsi Smash, Humanitarian of the Year, MMVAs and was the first person to perform on top of the Madison Square Garden marquee.
- She took private voice lessons at Northern Arizona University
- She attended Red Rock High School
- Is Dutch-Indonesian and French on her mother's side, and Irish on her father's side. She lists her musical influences as The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Queen, Aerosmith, Cat Stevens, Joni Mitchell, and CSNY (Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young).
- Her album "The Spirit Room" went platinum.
- She won the viewer's choice award for her song 'Everywhere' at the 2002 VMA
- Received 2 Grammy nominations for Best New Artist & Best Best Pop Collaboration with Vocals ('The Game Of Love' with Santana)
- Won the 2003 Pop Collaboration with Vocals Grammy for her collaboration with Santana on the song "The Game of Love".
- Was named after a Beatles' song
- Was born 7 weeks premature
- At the time of her birth, Michelle's family were living in Flaggstaff, Arizona, but seeing as it was 4th of July weekend, there was no room at the hospital so her mum had to be flown to Phoenix, where she gave birth. On the way, there was no room in the aeroplane for her father so he had to drive and when he was pulled over for speeding, explaining his wife was having a baby, the policeman thought he was insane because she wasn't in the backseat of the car.
- Her laptop - which is worth ,500 and her cellphone, i-Pod, cash and credit cards were stolen from her hotel room at the Aladdin in Las Vegas whilst she was attending the Radio Music Awards. Nelly also had million worth of jewlery stolen from the same hotel, on the same night, by the same people. All items have yet to be recovered. [October 27th 2003]
- Nominated for "Best Female Rock Vocal Performance" for her song "Are You Happy Now?" at the Grammy Awards 2004. [December 4th 2003]
- Caused an outrage after posing topless for the January 2004 cover of adult magazine "Maxim".
- Her second single, "Breathe", from "Hotel Paper" flopped after her Maxim spread.
- Second album "Hotel Paper" was a critical flop, but went straight in at #2 in the US and since it's June 24th 2003 release it has gone platinum.
- There is a 19 year age gap between Michelle and her bassist-husband Teddy Landau (b. 1964) - who has been touring with her since May 2003.
- Plays the cello, guitar, accordian, drums and piano
- Learned to speak French from her younger sister
- Picked as #20 for 'Maxim' top 100 list for 2004
- Has bought a house in Hollywood, California, USA with 40 year old boyfriend Teddy Landau. 
- Her record label, Maverick, refused to pay for a video for her third single from "Hotel Paper", "Til I Get Over You", and the song was never released. [April 2004]
- Her brother, David, is actually her half-brother from one of her father's previous relationships and works as her assistant tour manager.
- Her father runs the Merchandise section of her official website.
- Weighed only 3 lbs., 11 oz. at her birth.
- Currently has her own line of lipsticks and nail polish at Flirt Cosmetics. The products will be named after songs from her sophomore album, "Hotel Paper".
- Uses Taylor and Gibson guitars
- Is collaborating with best friend/fellow musician Jessica Harp on her next project. The two have formed a band which was recently called The Wreckers. They were not able to use the name, because a band in Canada was also called "The Wreckers". The band is currently searching for a new name. Michelle calls the new project with her friend a "mix of country and folk".
- Shares a birthday with Lindsay Lohan.
- Is friends with Kelly Osbourne.
- One of her favorite hobbies is photography.
- Favorite city is Moab, Utah.
- Has two cats, Gibson and Winky.
- Big fan of Aimee Mann and Lisa Loeb.
- Said in Us Weekly that her close family knew about her engagment to Teddy Landau before she got married.
- Customized her wedding dress.
- The Gibson Hummingbird she used in her video for Breathe was made entirely out of styrofoam.
- Like Yanni and Paul Shaffer, she possesses the rare trait known as absolute pitch.
- She is a huge Patty Griffin fan. The Wreckers recorded a Patty Griffin song - "One More Girl" - on their album Stand Still Look Pretty.
- Her sister Nicole starred in the role of Sine, in the short film Curry Cookies (2004).
- Daughter Owen Isabelle Landau was born August 3rd, 2005 in Los Angeles, weighing in at 7 pounds 12 ounces
- Endured 19 hours of labor. Had to go into emergency C-Section because her daughter's heart rate was slowing down. She and her daughter had to spend an extra five days in the hospital to treat a case of ileus, an intestinal ailment common following abdominal surgery causing severe abdominal pain, vomiting, and constipation.
- Was a vegetarian for a few months in 2002 but quickly went back to eating meat. However, she had an aversion to red meat (and yellow mustard) during her pregnancy.
- Sister-in-law of Michael Landau.
- Spent her 23rd birthday on July 2nd 2006 at California's vineyards.
- Wrote a song for the _"13 going on 30" (2004)_ soundtrack called "Now That I've Found You" but it wasn't used.
- Is friends with Mandy Moore and has written a song for Moore's upcoming album, due 2007.
Naked Photos of Michelle Branch are available at MaleStars.com. They
currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.