[ << Back ]
Naked Photos of Mike Tyson are available at MaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.
who appeared with Mike Tyson on screen:
Birthday: June 30, 1966
Place: Brooklyn, New York, USA
Height: 5' 1"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in) for
Mike Tyson. If you have any corrections or additions, please email
us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
One of the most frightening human beings ever to step into the boxing ring, Mike Tyson was the model of the supreme gladiator - unbeaten and unbeatable. Never before had one individual captured the attention of the wider world via sport except Muhammad Ali. From 1987-1990, he was the undisputed world heavyweight champion conducting a reign of terror in the prize-fighting ring and earning millions of dollars whilst doing it. He had won the WBC title in November 1986 at the tender age of twenty becoming the youngest heavyweight champion ever. Soon after he claimed the WBA crown from James "Bonecrusher" Smith before beating Tony Tucker for the IBF championship. Brutal victories against the likes of Pinklon Thomas, Tony Tubbs, Larry Holmes, Tyrell Biggs and Michael Spinks confirmed his status as the best in the world.However, his life outside the ring was as engrossing as his life in it. A short-lived marriage to actress Robin Givens was followed by a catalogue of personal misfortune that ultimately resulted in him losing his world championship to James "Buster" Douglas in Tokyo in February 1990. He was jailed for rape in 1992 and released in 1995. A comeback later that same year saw him beat two opponents before regaining the WBC heavyweight crown in March 1996. He added the WBA crown to his tally by beating Bruce Seldon before getting stopped by the unheralded Evander Holyfield in November 1996. A rematch in June 1997 saw him bite a chunk of Holyfield's ear off - an act that earned him worldwide condemnation. He has continued to fight on and off; a title challenge in 2002 saw him lose in 8 rounds to Lennox Lewis whilst a routine assignment in July 2004 saw him beaten by another British talent, Danny Williams, in 4 rounds. Now he is fighting bankruptcy, although his status as a cult celebrity still stays strong as well as his boxing legacy.
- Was involved in a street fight with former opponent Mitch "Blood" Green in 1988. In 1997 Green won a lawsuit over the incident and was awarded ,000.
- Bit off a chunk of Evander Holyfield's ear during a heavyweight title bout.
- In 1991, Desiree Washington, a Miss Black America contestant, charged that Tyson raped her in an Indianopolis hotel room. He was arrested, tried, and served three years in prison.
- wife Monica Turner filed for divorce [January 2002]
- The Nevada State Athletic Commission Tuesday voted to deny Mike Tyson a license to box in Las Vegas, thereby effectively pulling the plug on an April 6 pay-per-view bout with Lennox Lewis that was due to air on both HBO and Showtime and could have produced the biggest take for a heavyweight title fight ever. [January 2002]
- Was soundly defeated by Lennox Lewis via knockout in the eighth round. [June 2002]
- Titles: 1986: WBC Heavyweight Title 1987: WBA Heavyweight Title 1987: IBF Heavyweight Title 1987: Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion 1996: WBC Heavyweight Title 1996: WBA Heavyweight Title
- Record as of 2002: 50-6-0 (44)
- Children by ex-wife Monica Turner: Rayna (b. 14 February 1996) and Amir (b. 5 August 1997)
- Ex-wife Monica Turner is a paediatric resident at Georgetown University Medical Center.
- His father, Jimmy Kirkpatrick, reportedly fathered 16 children, 3 of them by Tyson's mother, Lorna Smith Tyson. By the time Mike was born, Kirkpatrick had left her.
- Admits paternity of an 8-month-old girl born to Kimberly Scarborough of New York. (28 March 1991)
- Frequently uses the word "ludicrous".
- Was adopted by Cus D'Amato, boxing genius and trainer of such fighters as Floyd Patterson.
- Before the game "Street Fighter 2" came to the USA, there were fighters named Mike Bison who was a boxer, Balrog who was a Spanish Assassin with a claw, and Vega who was the leader of Shadowloo. To avoid a possible lawsuit from Tyson, Capcom (the makers Street Fighter) had a three-name swap between Mike Bison, Balrog, and Vega. After the switch, the boxer became Balrog, the Spanish Assassin became Vega, and the leader of Shadowloo became the shortened M. Bison, without a definite clarification as to what 'M' now stood for.
- He is possibly the direct influence of "The Simpsons" Frederic Tatum, who is also an 'unbeatable' boxer that has shaky Public Relations.
- His name was dropped from the 1987 classic game "Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!" because the contract for his name was about to expire, and he lost to Buster Douglas. No longer being the champion, and his contract expiring soon after, Nintendo no longer wanted Tyson. As a result, the game title became "Punch-Out!" and the last fight was against Mr. Dream, rather than Tyson himself, with Mr. Dream having the same abilities and sayings as Tyson.
- At 13 years old weighed 200 pounds.
- Not long after his release from prison, he was ready for a massive return. It was the most anticipated comeback in generations. In August of 1995, he beat Peter McNeeley in a matter of seconds - 89, to be exact.
- He was fined million, and was banned from boxing for one year for biting Holyfield's ear.
- In 2000, he fought three times in Europe. His third, against Andrew Golota, was first a victory, but changed to no-contest after Tyson failed a drug test. The next year he fought only once, knocking out Brian Nielsen in the seventh round.
- Served nine months in jail in for assaulting two people after a car crash in 1998.
- The character "Blood" from Vendetta (1991) was modeled after him.
- From 6 March 1985 to 11 February 1990, he was undefeated with a record of 37-0.
- On 11 June 2005, he lost a non-title fight against Kevin McBride. Tyson, who was favored to win the match, did not leave his corner after the end of the sixth round, and McBride was proclaimed the winner.
- Proposed fights with World Wrestling champion Hulk Hogan and Mixed Martial Art's Champ Royce Gracie never materialized.
- Won his first 19 fights by knockout.
- He was knocked out by Buster Douglas, Evander Holyfield, Lennox Lewis and Williams. Kevin Mcbride scored a TKO over Tyson after Tyson quit on his stool at the start of round 6.
- Earned approximately 0,000 per second in his fight with Michael Spinks, which was over-hyped, only accessible by giant screens at arenas across America, and over in 90 seconds.
Naked Photos of Mike Tyson are available at MaleStars.com. They
currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.