[ << Back ]
Naked Photos of O.J. Simpson are available at MaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.
who appeared with O.J. Simpson on screen:
Birthday: July 9, 1947
Place: San Francisco, California, USA
Height: 6' 1"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in) for
O.J. Simpson. If you have any corrections or additions, please email
us at email@example.com.
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
| African-American sports personality O.J. Simpson was forced as a child to wear leg braces because of a severe case of rickets. That he mended well is evidenced by his athletic record: U.S.C. football star, 1968 Heisman Trophy winner, a record-setting 2000 yards gained during the 1973 season with the Buffalo Bills, and installment in the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 1985. Like many pro footballers, O.J. had yearnings to act, but swore that he'd remain an athlete until his team made it to the Super Bowl. The team didn't, but O.J. did — act, that is — and quite well, in such TV projects as Roots and such films as The Towering Inferno (1974) and the riotous Naked Gun trilogy. He also showed up from time to time in the announcing booth on ABC's Monday Night Football and was the "high-flying" star of a series of Hertz Rent-a-Car TV ads. In the spring of 1994, Simpson, who'd previously starred in several failed television pilots like Cocaine and Blue Eyes, had just completed several episodes of the syndicated TV series Frogmen, when he was arrested and accused of the murder of his ex-wife Nicole Simpson and her friend Ronald Goldman. After a long and highly publicized trial, Simpson was found not guilty in October of 1995.
- A computer game (from Banana Productions) entitled "O.J.'s All- American Race to Acquittal" debuted in January 1995, and reveals among other things that O.J.'s full name, Orenthal James Simpson, is an anagram of "O.J. on simple harrassment."
- Implicated for the murder of his wife, 1994. Found not guilty after trial and 1 year of confinement-1995.
- Football player turned actor/sportscaster
- Held liable for the deaths of ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman by a jury in a civil suit. The judgment returned held Simpson responsible for compensatory damages to the Goldmans in the amount of 8.5 million dollars. [4 February 1997]
- Children by first wife, Marguerite L. Whitley: Arnelle L. Simpson (born 4 December 1968) Jason L. Simpson (born 21 April 1970) Aaren Lashone Simpson (24 September 1977 - 26 August 1979) (drowned in family swimming pool)
- Children by second wife, Nicole Brown: Sydney Brooke Simpson (born 17 October 1985) Justin Ryan Simpson (born 6 August 1988)
- Was in a street gang called The Persian Kings c. 1954.
- Was working on a TV movie entitled Frogmen (1994) (TV) shortly before the murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman. It was reportedly designed to be a pilot for a proposed series, but has never aired.
- Won the Heisman Trophy in 1968 as a halfback for the University of Southern California.
- When he retired in 1979, he held the following NFL records: rushing yards in a season with 2,003 (since broken by Eric Dickerson), and touchdowns in a season with 23 (since broken by John Riggins in 1983).
- Running back for the Buffalo Bills (1969-1977) and San Francisco 49ers (1978-1979).
- Inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 1985.
- Was considered for the title role in The Terminator, but producers feared he was "too nice" to be taken seriously as a cold-blooded killer.
- Ranks 16th on NFL All-Time Rushing Attempts List (2,404).
- Ranks 14th on NFL All-Time Rushing Yardage List (11,236).
- Ranks 21st on NFL All-Time Rushing Average List (4.674).
- Tied for 30th with Herschel Walker on NFL All-Time Rushing Touchdowns List (61).
- During his 1998 guest appearance on "The Ruby Wax Show," O.J. pretended to stab host Ruby Wax with a banana while mimicking the theme music from "Psycho" (1960).
- Howard Stern's book "Miss America" was originally titled "Getting Away With Murder" and had a photo of O.J. and Stern (taken at Donald Trump's wedding) on the cover.
- At the height of his football fame, polls indicated he was one of the top 3 most recognized faces in North America.
- A Hungarian metal band (Húsdaráló Project) wrote a song about him.
- Nicole Brown Simpson appeared as a bus passenger in an uncredited role in the made-for-TV movie "Detour To Terror" (1980) starring O.J..
- Was Ahmad Rashad's best man at his 1985 wedding to Phylicia Rashad.
- The first pro football player to grace the cover of "Rolling Stone" (September 8, 1977).
- The first professional athlete to host "Saturday Night Live" (February 25, 1978).
Naked Photos of O.J. Simpson are available at MaleStars.com. They
currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.