[ << Back ]
Naked Photos of Paul Walker are available at MaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.
who appeared with Paul Walker on screen:
Birthday: September 12, 1973
Place: Glendale, California, USA
Height: 6' 3"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in) for
Paul Walker. If you have any corrections or additions, please email
us at email@example.com.
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
| With looks suggesting a closet full of football trophies, the blond, blue-eyed Paul Walker has made a name for himself with a number of high-profile projects, including the successful teen flicks She's All That and Varsity Blues.Hailing from Glendale, CA, where he was born on September 12, 1973, Walker got his start at a young age, modeling and acting in various TV shows including Charles in Charge, Diff'rent Strokes, and Who's the Boss. His film debut came in the 1986 horror spoof Monster in the Closet, which complemented a part in the short-lived 1986 sitcom Throb. After high school, where he was active in a variety of sports, Walker opted to study marine biology at a series of California community colleges. Realizing his real love was acting, Walker resumed his long-dormant career in 1993, with a role on the CBS soap The Young and the Restless. This was followed by a lead role in Tammy and the T-Rex, which also starred an unknown Denise Richards. In 1998, after starring in the desultory Meet the Deedles, Walker won a secondary role as the object of Reese Witherspoon's pent-up passion in the critically acclaimed Pleasantville. His onscreen success continued with the following year's She's All That and Varsity Blues, both of which allowed the actor to capitalize on the craze for teens on the screen. In 2001, Walker tackled a leading role as he put the pedal to the metal with burgeoning star Vin Diesel in The Fast and the Furious. A throwback to the forgotten drive-in exploitationers of the past, adrenalized and pumped-up for the new millennium, The Fast and the Furious brought Walker into edgier thriller territory as a youthful undercover FBI agent drawn into the world of underground racing gangs. Taking to the road once again, Walker appeared later that year as a teen stalked by a maniacal trucker while on the way to pick-up his dream girl (Leelee Sobieski) in Joy Ride.In 2003, Walker reprised his Fast and the Furious role for the sequel, 2 Fast 2 Furious, before signing on to appear alongside Penelope Cruiz, Susan Sarandon, and Alan Arkin for veteran actor Chazz Palminteri's big screen directorial debut, the ensemble drama Noel. The low-key movie provided a fore into films of a more subdued, dramatic nature, but the young actor wouldn't stay away from the thriller genre for long. In 2005 he appeared with Jessica Alba in the underwater adventure Into the Blue, and by 2006 he starred in the crime drama Running Scared. Walker kept the adrenaline pumping but widened his target audience for his next film, the Disney feature Eight Below. Walker starred as an Antarctic explorer who is forced to leave his beloved sled dogs behind when his life is in danger, but remains determined to rescue them. The movie was more family friendly than his other recent efforts, but before long he would be back to the grown-up fare that seemed to suit him. He next took a role in the John Herzfeld action flick The Death and Life of Bobby Z, in which he played opposite Laurence Fishburn as a convict who agrees to pose as a deceased drug dealer during a hostage switch. The edgy crime film was right up his ally, but Walker would change gears again for his next film, playing one of the six soldiers who raised the American flag at the Battle of Iwo Jima during WWII, in the Clint Eastwood movie Flags of Our Fathers.
- Has a daughter by an ex-girlfriend.
- Daughter, Meadow (b. 28 January 1999)
- Graduated from Village Christian High School (located in Sun Valley, Ca) class of 1991.
- Chosen by People magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful Persons in the world in 2001.
- He doesn't like to watch himself on screen and will only watch his own movies once.
- Describes himself as a "total gear head" and he owns the Nissan Skyline R34 which he used in 2 Fast 2 Furious (2003)
- Is a keen traveller and has visited countries such as India, Fiji and Costa Rica
- Has a dog named Zero.
- Has 2 brothers: Caleb and Cody; 1 sister: Ashlie.
- His grandfather William Walker (aka. "Irish" Billy Walker) was a professional boxer.
- Is a big fan of Marine Biologist Jacques-Yves Cousteau.
- Scored his break into show business through modeling.
- Owns a Labrador, a Chesapeake Bay puppy and a horse named Cowboy.
- Currently resides in Huntington Beach, California where he surfs every day he's home and not filming a movie.
- He was set to star in S.W.A.T. (2003) as Jim Street but backed out. Colin Farrel was cast instead.
- Frequently works with Scott Caan. (Varsity Blues (1999), _Life Makes Sense if you're famous (2002)_ and Into the Blue (2005))
- Friends with Kylie Tyndall & Keaton Tyndall
- Is of Irish descent.
- Was listed as a potential nominee on both the 2004 and 2006 Razzie Award nominating ballots. He was suggested in the Worst Actor category on the 2004 ballot for his performances in the films 2 Fast 2 Furious (2003) and Timeline (2003). And he was suggested again two years later in the Worst Actor category of the 2006 Razzie nominating ballot for his performance in the film Into the Blue (2005) . He failed to receive either nomination.
Naked Photos of Paul Walker are available at MaleStars.com. They
currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.