[ << Back ]
Naked Photos of Rupert Everett are available at MaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.
who appeared with Rupert Everett on screen:
Birthday: May 29, 1959
Place: Norfolk, England, UK
Height: 6' 4"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in) for
Rupert Everett. If you have any corrections or additions, please email
us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
British-born Rupert Everett grew up in privileged circumstances, but the wry, sometimes arrogant intellectual was a rebel from the very beginning. At the age of 7, he was placed into the care of Benedictine monks at Ampleforth College where he trained classically on the piano. He was expelled from the Central School of Speech and Drama in London for clashing with his teachers, and instead apprenticed himself at the avant-garde Glasgow Citizen's Theater in Scotland, performing in such productions as `Don Juan' and `Heartbreak House'.In 1984, Everett successfully filmed a lead role in, Another Country (1984), which he had performed earlier on stage, and shot to international attention, becoming one of England's hottest new star. But, again, the wickedly sharp and suave rebel doused his own fire by clashing with the press and even with his own fans. In 1989, Everett openly declared his own homosexuality -- an announcement that could have mortally wounded his film career. Instead, over time, it seems to have had the opposite effect. His career revitalized as Julia Roberts' gay confidante in My Best Friend's Wedding (1997), and he has continued to impress notably in the classics area with Shakespeare in Love (1998) (as Christopher Marlowe), An Ideal Husband (1999) and A Midsummer Night's Dream (1999) (as Oberon). Lately he has enhanced both films, with his royal portrayals in To Kill a King (2003) and Stage Beauty (2004), and television, with his effortlessly suave Sherlock Holmes in Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Silk Stocking (2004) (TV). His predilection for smug and smarmy villains of late, such as the cartoonish Dr. Claw in Inspector Gadget (1999) has extended into voice animation with his "unprincely" Prince Charming character in Shrek 2 (2004).In making his landmark decision to "come out," Rupert becomes a living testament disproving the theory that a truly talented and successful romantic leading man cannot survive the career-killing stigma of being openly gay.
- Attended the prestigious English Roman Catholic school, Ampleforth, in York, which he enjoyed, although he left school at 15.
- Turned down the Daniel Day-Lewis role in A Room with a View (1985).
- 1999 VH1 Vogue Fashion Award for most fashionable male celebrity.
- By his suggestion, Madonna chosed to re-record, the old song "American Pie".
- Was expelled from London's Central School of Speech and Drama for insubordination.
- Plays the piano.
- Writes for "Vanity Fair".
- Former, successful model in Milan.
- Speaks English, French & Italian.
- Lives in London, New York, Paris & Miami.
- Owns a Black Lab, named Moise.
- Bought a home in Los Angeles for his dog's sake. His black Lab, Moise, was suffering from painful arthritis, so the actor relocated to the city in order for his beloved pet to heal. Everett even turned down a role on the London stage, because it meant having to have his dog quarantined for six months. [May 1999]
- Showed his musical talents on two remakes: singing backup on Madonna's remake of "American Pie" and by dueting with Brit pop star Robbie Williams on a version of the classic "They Can't Take That Away from Me".
- He has become an icon in Italy since the late 80s, mostly because Tiziano Sclavi, the author of the popular comics "Dylan Dog", chose his face for the protagonist. "Dellamorte Dellamore" is based upon a novel by Sclavi, as well: so, Everett was the natural choice for the Italian audience.
- He was awarded the 1981 London Critics' Circle Theatre Award (Drama Theatre Awards) for Most Promising New Actor of 1980 for his performance in Another Country.
- Attended the wedding of Joan Collins and Percy Gibson.
- In Stage Beauty (2004), plays King Charles II, the son of King Charles I, whom he played in To Kill a King (2003).
- In the Independent on Sunday [UK] 2006 Pink LIst - a list of the most influential gay men and women - Everett came no. 71, down from no. 50.
Naked Photos of Rupert Everett are available at MaleStars.com. They
currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.