[ << Back ]
Naked Photos of Sven-Ole Thorsen are available at MaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.
who appeared with Sven-Ole Thorsen on screen:
Birthday: September 24, 1944
Place: Copenhagen, Denmark
Height: 6' 5"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in) for
Sven-Ole Thorsen. If you have any corrections or additions, please email
us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
Born in Denmark, Sven-Ole Thorsen has a remarkable sporting background as a champion bodybuilder, champion power-lifter, and karate black belt that made him an obvious choice for movies roles as "muscle for hire". The hulking 6' 5" actor first came to attention as one of Thulsa Doom's bodyguards... The hammer wielding "Thorgrim", in the highly popular, Conan the Barbarian (1982). He came to Hollywood in 1985, appearing in nearly every Arnold Schwarzenegger film, including Predator (1987), Twins (1988/I), Red Heat (1988) and End of Days (1999). His other on screen appearances include Lethal Weapon (1987), The Quick and the Dead (1995), The Hunt for Red October (1990), On Deadly Ground (1994) and Gladiator (2000). Thorsen's extensive stunt work includes Dracula (1992), Bulletproof (1996), Eraser (1996), Batman & Robin (1997), Soldier (1998/I) and Collateral (2004). On television he has been seen in "Baywatch" (1989) and "The A-Team" (1983).
- He is the actor who has appeared in most Arnold Schwarzenegger movies, with a total of 15 and counting (March 2005).
- Discovered his wife Anniqa Fors at a bodybuilding competition in 1980. She was a blond Swedish girl, who was mostly known for being a snake-charmer when he met her. She was the one who persuaded Sven to move to the USA back in April, 1985.
- Pursued his award-winning role as Tigris in Gladiator (2000) for over a year, and beat Lou Ferrigno for the part.
- He got into acting by contacting his old bodybuilder friend, Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- Has been in virtually every Arnold Schwarzenegger movie to date, after arriving in the US in the early 1980s. He has acted in many of the films (including an uncredited performance in Predator (1987) as the Russian General), and has also done many of the stunts and provided training for the actors in most of Schwarzenegger's films.
- Is in three films based on the writings of Robert E. Howard - Conan the Barbarian (1982), Conan the Destroyer (1984), and Kull the Conqueror (1997).
- Is in two films based on Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan novels - The Hunt for Red October (1990) and The Sum of All Fears (2002).
- His favorite role of his own in an Arnold Schwarzenegger film is 'Nikolai' in Red Heat (1988).
- Is the founder of various federations, including The Danish Bodybuilding Federation. He also started and co-founded the monthly "Cigar Night at Schatzi on Main" with Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- Frequently plays Russian characters (Pas på ryggen, professor (1977), Predator (1987), Red Heat (1988), The Hunt for Red October (1990), Eraser (1996), Best of the Best: Without Warning (1998), Route 666 (2001) and so on).
- Speaks four languages: Danish, English, German and Swedish.
- Was a body building judge in the 80s.
- Won the "Strongest Man in the World"-contest, by power-lifting a massive 544 lbs (247 kilo - 1981).
- Ranked #82 in the "Top 100 Stars at the Box Office of the 1980s" list.
- Ranked #56 in the "Top 100 Stars at the Box Office of the 1990s" list.
- Frequently has a small role in the films of John McTiernan.
- Gave the 40 pound hammer he wielded in Conan the Barbarian (1982) to the film's director John Milius.
- Has made four movies together with Ralf Moeller (The Viking Sagas (1995), Batman & Robin (1997), The Bad Pack (1998), and Gladiator (2000)).
- Has made four movies together with Jesse Ventura (The Running Man (1987), Predator (1987), Abraxas, Guardian of the Universe (1991), and Batman & Robin (1997)).
- When he was a young adult, he weighed only 180 lbs (82 kilo), but then he began working out to become much stronger, and at 24 years old, Sven had bulked up to 320 lbs (145 kilo).
- Has two children: Michael and Martin, who both have children of their own.
- Has made six movies with Thomas Rosales Jr. (Raw Deal (1986), The Running Man (1987), Nowhere to Run (1993), Last Action Hero (1993), A Low Down Dirty Shame (1994), and Foolish (1999)).
- Held the world record in power-lifting (1985 - 242.5 kilo).
- Is an educated machine worker.
- Served in the Danish army, where he was a weapon's mechanic.
Naked Photos of Sven-Ole Thorsen are available at MaleStars.com. They
currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.