[ << Back ]
Naked Photos of Topher Grace are available at MaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.
who appeared with Topher Grace on screen:
Birthday: July 19, 1978
Place: New York, New York, USA
Height: 5' 1"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in) for
Topher Grace. If you have any corrections or additions, please email
us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
| Lanky, personable, and looking for all the world like Alan Alda's long-lost son, Topher Grace made an impressive film debut with his role in Traffic (2000), Steven Soderbergh's epic and widely acclaimed look at the American war on drugs. Grace received positive notices for his work in the film, which cast him as a cocky prep school boy who turns his girlfriend (Erika Christensen) on to heroin and cocaine. The role marked a drastic departure from the young actor's regular job on the popular Fox sitcom That 70s Show, where he portrayed Eric Forman, a level-headed and predominantly wholesome high school student coming of age in Me-Decade Wisconsin.A native New Yorker, Grace was born in the city on July 12, 1978. Raised in Connecticut and Massachusetts, he began acting in school plays and was a student at New Hampshire's Brewster Academy when his performance in a school production of A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum effectively secured him his first professional job. Among those to see the play were Bonnie and Terry Turner, parents of one of Grace's classmates and the would-be producers of That 70s Show. Impressed with the young actor's work in the play, they tapped him for the role of Eric Forman during his freshman year at the University of Southern California. Grace, who had studied acting at the Groundlings Improvisation School and the Neighborhood Playhouse, made his television debut in 1998, winning over both new fans and critical approval. His acclaimed work in Traffic, two years later, saw the actor's popularity further increase, acting as another testament to the beginnings of a promising career.While continuing to appear on That 70s Show, Grace remained selective of his film roles. Aside from showing up in a cameo as himself in Traffic director Stephen Soderbergh's 2001 remake of Ocean's 11, he didn't appear in a film for three years. However, with his supporting turn in the Julia Robert's drama Mona Lisa Smile, it appeared Grace's film career was building steam.For his first big-screen starring role, Grace played opposite Kate Bosworth and Josh Duhamel in the 2004 love-triangle comedy Win a Date with Tad Hamilton!, which was mostly well-received by critics and audiences. Later in 2004, the young actor could be seen in the ensemble film sophomore effort from Roger Dodger director Dylan Kidd, P.S..
- He and his fellow cast mates from "That '70s Show" (1998), Laura Prepon (Donna) and Danny Masterson (Hyde), have all made guest appearances on "King of the Hill" (1997), but not in the same episode.
- Didn't like being called Chris as a kid so he changed his name to Topher, by dropping "chris" from Christopher, for show business.
- Decided not to come back for another season of "That '70s Show" (1998), and, instead, has bought an apartment in New York to be closer to his family and focus on his film career. 
- Attended summer camp with Chloë Sevigny, they appeared in several stage plays together. Though only a few years older, Chloë used to babysit him and his younger sister.
- Wore a wig on "That '70s Show" (1998) to make his haircut look more in line with the men's hairstyles of the 1970s. This is why during the first season his hair changes color from brown to light red in some episodes.
- Often seen wearing a watch on his right wrist, but appears to be ambidextrous.
- Attended USC
- His favorite performances are James Stewart in 'It's a Wonderful Life' (1946) and 'Bill Murray' in 'Groundhog Day' (1993) .
- The directors he most wants to work with are P.J. Hogan, Peter Sollett, Robert Zemeckis, James Cameron, Sofia Coppola, Steven Spielberg, Clint Eastwood and Guillermo del Toro.
- Corey Howard (Glenn Howerton), the central character of the failed That 80s Show (2002), was the cousin of Topher's character Eric Forman from That 70s Show (1998).
- Mother, Pat, works as a receptionist at the New Canaan Country School in New Canaan, Connecticut.
- Has an extensive amount of baseball caps.
- Enjoys playing tennis and even considered doing it professionally. He also enjoys soccer.
- Attended the Brewster Academy, Wolfeboro, New Hampshire; boarding school University of Southern California for one year.
- Won the 2005 New Power Award for "In Good Company" and "P.S."
Naked Photos of Topher Grace are available at MaleStars.com. They
currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.