[ << Back ]
Naked Photos of Woody Harrelson are available at MaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.
who appeared with Woody Harrelson on screen:
Birthday: July 23, 1961
Place: Midland, Texas, USA
Height: 5' 1"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in) for
Woody Harrelson. If you have any corrections or additions, please email
us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
Woody Harrelson grew up in Lebanon, Ohio. He received degrees in theatre arts and English from Hanover College, Indiana. His career began in New York theatre as an understudy in Neil Simon's "Biloxi Blues". Within months, he was cast as Woody on the hit TV series, "Cheers" (1982). Due to conflicts with his TV schedule, Harrelson found it difficult to cross-over to films. His first appearance was in Wildcats (1986) with Goldie Hawn. His next movie, Cool Blue (1988) (V), was releases directly to video. He followed with two cameos, which went uncredited. Meanwhile, he continued to be active in theatre in L.A.: "Zoo Story", "2 on 2" (his own basketball drama), "Brooklyn Laundry" (with Glenn Close and Laura Dern). In 1991, Doc Hollywood (1991) gave him his first widely-seen movie role. The following year, White Men Can't Jump (1992), with Wesley Snipes established him as a box-office draw. He followed immediatly with two hits, Indecent Proposal (1993) and Natural Born Killers (1994). Harrelson lives with his former assistant, Laura Louie, and their 2 daughters.
- Is a Vegan
- Moonlights as the lead singer in the band Manly Moondog and the Three Kool Hats.
- Graduated from Hanover College in 1983 with a degree in theater arts & English. Member Sigma Chi fraternity.
- Was married to Neil Simon's daughter, Nancy Simon. Has had relationships with: Carol Kane, Ally Sheedy and Moon Unit Zappa.
- Was arrested in Columbus (Ohio) in June 1983, charged of disorderly conduct - he was dancing in the street, halting traffic; he later jumped out of a moving police van laughing maniacally and finally punched one of the two arresting officers to the ground.
- Brother of Brett Harrelson
- Father, Charles Voyde Harrelson, has been convicted twice for committing paid murders. Once in 1968 and again in 1978 (for the murder of Federal Judge John Wood).
- His father, Charles, in addition to being a convicted felon, is believed to be one of "the hobos" taken away from the area known as "the grassy knoll" right after the shooting of President Kennedy on November 22, 1963.
- Children are named Deni Montana (b. 1994) and Zoe Giordano (b. 1997).
- Admits to having been a sex addict.
- Claimed to have 17 jobs in one year.
- Chosen by People magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the world 
- Activist for the legalization of marijuana.
- A jury in Beattyville, Kentucky dismissed a marijuana possession charge against him. He was arrested in 1996 for planting 4 marijuana hemp seeds in rural Kentucky and in his defence he said he was challenging a state law that makes no distinction between marijuana and hemp, even though hemp contains little of the drug found in marijuana and can be used to make a variety of industrial products. [25 August 2000]
- Woody and approximately a dozen other hemp activists and environmentalists took a bicycle tour across America, Starting in Seattle, Washington and 1000 miles later ending at the University of Santa Barbara in California. The tour was escorted by the "Mothership", a Chicago city transit bus fueled by hemp oil & powered by solar panels. [April 2001]
- The ex-son-in-law of playwright Neil Simon, one of Woody's first plays was Simon's "Biloxi Blues" in 1984.
- He is on the board of the directors for the Ex'pression Center For New Media, an art school in Emeryville, California.
- His friends Darius Rucker, Mark Bryan, Dean Felber and Jim 'Soni' Sonefeld of the rock band Hootie & The Blowfish wrote the song "Woody" about him. The number can be found on the group's eponymous 2003-album.
- Is co-owner of an oxygen bar in San Francisco, California. 
- Lives with Laura Louie and their children in Costa Rica 
- Was set to star in the Danny Boyle's firefighter drama "Worcester Cold Storage" with Ed Harris, but the project never came to fruition.
- He is the first and (as of 2005) the only regular cast member from "Cheers" (1982) to receive a nomination for an Academy Award
- Woody and his wife, Laura Louie, are expecting their third child in Summer, 2006. [October 11, 2005]
- "Woody" from "Cheers" (1982) is from Hanover, Indiana.
- Wanted to play Jake Brigance in A Time to Kill (1996), but author John Grisham objected to his casting.
- Good friends with The Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Expecting third child in July 2006
- Daughter, Makani Ravello Harrelson, born 3 June 2006.
- Lovingly refers to his three daughters as the "Goddess trilogy".
- Woody and his wife, Laura, became the parents of their third daughter, Makani Ravello, on Maui on June 3, 2006.
- Although he is a vegan, he is a raw faddist (which means he only eats raw and dried foods)
- He climbed the golden gate bridge and put up a sign that read: "Hurwitz"
Naked Photos of Woody Harrelson are available at MaleStars.com. They
currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.